"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
(07-10-2014, 11:27 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
Quote:For starters, I am not admitting anything.
I never said you were, I just said that it is what it sounds like.

Quote:secondly, how is staring at your base "provoking"?
They were using cameras, and watching us. Which armed men didn't like, and therefore requested for them to stop. Which they refused to do despite multiple warnings. That is how they provoked us.

Quote:they did run when you shot at them. I don't know how far they ran or how long. But I remember everyone dispersing from the dock.
This very piece of information is what should have been said to defend your case at the beginning. So why wasn't it? Do not lie. Only one man ran, and he returned once he saw the other two refusing to flee/take cover or abide by fail role play whilst being shot at.

Quote:You did raid and you lost. And im sure had you won then you wouldn't complain.
I complained about their rule breaking BEFORE the raid, so all you're doing by making these false statements is allowing me to prove you're lying. This can be proven by the logs; you responded to my call about this prior to the raid. You really just shot yourself in the foot there.
I died (but my ally did not) whilst trying to "role play" out the raid, by yelling commands at the inhabitants of the house.
As I said before, I am done arguing with you. I did not see rule breakage happening. All I saw was overly aggressive RP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR - by Preditor - 07-10-2014, 11:34 PM