"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
(07-10-2014, 10:47 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 10:42 PM)PREDITOROFWAR Wrote: Explain to me how fear rp should apply if you are across the map or on another side of the wall? How is it my fault that they didn't react the way you wanted them too. All that I saw was you adverting them which could have been applied to anyone. And more importantly you were promoting aggressive rp by threatening everyone that was at the lake because you were "African Warlords".

I said fail role play. It was not across the map, we were clearly in view and you know it. Otherwise, why were they looking at us with their cameras?

And it's not "reacting the way I want them to" but simply "reacting the way they should" whilst being SHOT at.
We didn't say nobody could come to the lake, as explained to you during our discussion. I said "tread carefully" as we had previously had people happily approaching us in their Tides Truck whilst we had weapons visible - which is fail role play in itself.

I was simply displeased with them viewing us with their cameras, which we made clear not just physically but verbally face to face on numerous occasions.
You shot at them because they were staring at you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR - by Preditor - 07-10-2014, 10:52 PM