[Unofficial] [Semi-Pas] Arvind Alliance
Good luck with the clan.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Suarez
Thanks for the support it is very much appreciated!
A good way to start, i wish you the best luck! Smile
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Suarez
(07-13-2014, 07:00 PM)actor Wrote: A good way to start, i wish you the best luck! Smile

Thank you!
Bumping
No need for bumping. Post an update instead.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-17-2014, 12:11 PM)MrNicola Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mr Nicola

IC Name: Walter 'Nicola' White

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54651884

Hours on server when writing this: 180

What job you are applying forCheeseirector of Defence

What job you want to aim forCheeseirector of Defence

Why did you choose this clan but not others: Because this looks like a nice clan and i think this could become something

Thanks for the application! I will be reviewing your application today, if you have any questions about your application, don't hesitate to ask me about them!

After reviewing your application, I have come to the conclusion that you shall be accepted into the clan as 'Director of Defence' .

Regards,

Suarez : Co-Founder : Director of Transport : Director of Admissions
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Updates will now be coming weekly unless there is a big update then it will be changed for the greater good of the clan.

UPDATE

Transport Updates:
We have got some more vehicles to the squad! You can now have private chauffeuring in these cars! Ferrari Modena, Lokus or the VW GTI Mk2.

Job Updates:
Our co-founder is making a chart filled with all of the jobs all organised very neatly.

New Employee's:
willrogerson - Director of Espionage
Prof.Frisky - Director of Security
[FL:RP] Mr Nicola - Director of Defence

Promotions:
[MBGx] [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez - Co-Founder/Second In Command, Director of Transportation and Director of Admissions

Steam Group:
www.steamcommunity.com/groups/ArvindAlliance
BIG UPDATE

The Arvind Alliance is now allied With Xodus Racing, We will provide safety cars and other such things for the events organised by us. We hope to bring you some good events and other things for your fun on the server!

Regards,

Suarez : Co-Founder : Director of Transport : Director of Admissions
Hello all members of Xodus and the Arvind Alliance!
I'm the Co-Founder of the Arvind Alliance clan and I have posted this to inform you of a major update of this clan. There will be a completely new system involving main divisions, partitions, as well as normal jobs within the clan. The thread will be updated on Thursday 24th before the "the big meeting" on Friday 25th. I suggest that all members of both clans read this thread once more in order to understand each other even better. Here is a preview of our new our new org chart:
[Image: chsstnW.png]
(Don't forget to zoom in to see the different jobs!!)
I'm going to be our new Director of Secret Services! If you have an idea on what job you would like pm me or Suarez and we'll organise a vote!
On the new edit of the thread there's going to be a section explaining the different purposes of each jobs so choose one matching your RP style!
If you have any suggestions or questions before the big day don't forget to PM me!

Yours Faithully,

Humphrey! CheeseCheeseCheeseSkeptical