Unban Request
Your name: SynonymForTree

Your ban ID: 13364

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Spawned Loads of Huge props all over City

Involved: This was a very long time ago so I don't really remember, I think I got in an argument with another player and boxed him in the tunnel, this obviously mean't the tunnel was blocked for everyone else and this was what I was banned for.

Why we should unban you: I think the ban length has been pretty sufficient for me to have learn't my lesson; a few years now? I can see why I was banned and it was justified at the time, but I think blocking the tunnel is something that can be forgiven.
if you pay attention to the reason, it doesnt match what your saying
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Maybe i cant say that cause im not involved but bros give him another chance...If he will do something then he can get ban. Well you were minges too admins. Well im just saying, ignore my message if you think it dont belong here...

- Not involved. Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
(07-10-2014, 09:24 PM)Temar Wrote: if you pay attention to the reason, it doesnt match what your saying

The props I were spawning were to block in the guy I was having an argument with, he was in the tunnel, I remember at the time I don't think I was actually banned in-game I was banned on the forums because when I did it, I did it for a few minutes then removed them all and got banned after I left, I never appealed it because I knew I was in the wrong completely. I THINK although I'm not sure that there were some props just outside the tunnel as well where I was chasing him in, I don't remember why I was in a argument with him; I just remember chasing him into the tunnel then he ran into the city and I was trying prop kill him.

Edit: I found what I was doing
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=17264
You can see on video the man I was trying propkill

This aswell was at the start when I started chasing him: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=17259 I think the guy in chat was the man I was chasing.

Ultimately I just want to say this was 2 years ago, there is no doubt what I did was wrong and I'm guilty, but I'm sorry and I would really like a 2nd chance.
Approved with 50 Hour Prop blacklist