A normal day on Fearless.
Since I have started playing on this server, I see more ad more prop pushers. These people ruins everyone else's gameplay on RP. There is no point in banning them,because prop pushes never seem to go away.

I don't know what should be done about this, but They are really starting to annoy me now, and I think I can say on the behalf of the rest of the server that we do not like them.

This is starting to (excuse my language but) piss me off now, and this is why I have always hated this server. I guess it's kind of a love-hate thing. Don't get me wrong, I do love the server., but this is what I hate about it.

Something has to be done, otherwise you admins are just going to have an even harder time, looking through even more ban requests and the players lives will be a misery while playing on here.

I don't know what could be changed to prevent this, but what I can say is that it is starting to get out of hand now. I have uploaded a video to YouTube (don't worry, it is unlisted) and I would like you to see this.

I'm not posting a ban request on these people, there is no point. They always just seem to come back. If you look through the ban list, why don't you count how many people were banned for abusing props. Whether it was prop pushing, prop surfing or just misusing props, it will go on forever. All the way back till the server started.

I have never played on a server with prop abuse and rule breakers like thus ever before. It also seems to be getting worse than when I joined, over 1 year ago now.

All I'm doing here is expressing my opinions about this subject. This is not a suggestion, a ban report or anything else. Simply my opinion about prop abusers on this server.

The link that I have pasted below is a video that I just recorded not too long ago. Yes, it isn't very long but it is proof that this happens (not that you need it, you are all clearly aware this happens. Also, I am very sorry for the video quality). This server will only get worse if someone or something prevents misuse of props, well in my opinion. I'm not trying to offend any of the admins or users of this server, but everyone is involved with this problem. Whether you are a rule breaker, whether you witness it or ban the user. We are all part of this problem, and it needs fixed.

I will also create a suggestions thread, for anyone that has any ideas they can post up. I also have a few ideas which could in fact work, but I'll post them on there.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dimUjfEv...e=youtu.be
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

The following 1 user Likes Defalt's post:
  • jfd13
Well the best way to cure those things is to give him atleast 5 days ban and atleast 2 days blacklist if he is catched. And atleast 5 hours of playing to use props, so if new player join he cant just start proppushing but he need to wait and see what is the point of that gamemode. Maybe he dont even know how good it is and he came here to troll and shit. Well maybe it would work
You say you hate the server minges . maybe click the DC button
(07-11-2014, 04:44 PM)[FL:RP]LinkedMagic Wrote: You say you hate the server minges . maybe click the DC button

Well i have no idea what you thought with that...
He's prop pushing, get him, get him, get him!
(07-11-2014, 06:22 PM)Jan Wrote: He's prop pushing, get him, get him, get him!

You get a week long Back Seat Administration ban, and the minges gets a blacklist because he's a 'first' time offender.
(07-11-2014, 06:54 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 06:22 PM)Jan Wrote: He's prop pushing, get him, get him, get him!

You get a week long Back Seat Administration ban, and the minges gets a blacklist because he's a 'first' time offender.

If more of the staff team (Let's not name names) were active so that each of them came on even an hour as much days as they could, you wouldn't /need/ to ban decent players for shooting someone dead after almost prop-pushing a car into them.
Jees im not on that often, By reading the forums i can see that al this prop minging is a huge deal