Hot Air Balloon RP
So a few days ago, I came across some props which I thought would be useful for RP. This idea that I have created is unique and is favourited by the community once they have had a go of it. It is called Hot Air Balloon RP.

Simply, I have created a realistic hot air balloon attached to the basket. A player can enter the basket, and I will take them for a tour of the area for a low price of only $200. Most of the time, members of the community will give me double, and some people even gave me $1000, as they said 'it was a great experience'.

They would sit in the basket, and I will use my physi gun to take them around the map, as high as possible, and taking them everywhere. However, I have only experimented within the cities of all three maps. I will still continue to use them in the city, but I need to test it out in the countryside.

Although I have never seen the view before, looking down from the city above without breaking the rules excites everyone that has used it. I have received some good feedback, which I am now working on to make things better. People said that it can be 'bumpy' at times, especially when I hit the top of the map. Apart from that, everyone loves it!

Adding to this, people that have been on have said that I should be getting RP points for doing this, since this is a unique idea, and nobody has ever done this before. Before each player enters the basket, I give them a quick safety briefing in the event of a fire or an emergency landing (aka me getting RDM'd or CDM'd).

For instance, if I was to let go of the hot air balloon, if I got killed for example, then the balloon will come to a slow descent and land without anyone being harmed. For security reasons, the persons who are within the hot air balloon will not be able to leave until I have verified that the area is clear of any dangers which could put my customers at risk.

I want to keep a good reputation to the community, so I treat all my customers with respect, low fares and an experience of a life time!

(Once again, this is still in testing, and the prototype is always being updated and evolving to create better safety and comfort of the hot air balloon. Testing will continue within the community for another week or so.)

Please make sure to let me know how you feel about this RP, and comment below if you have already had a rie what your thoughts were of the ride.

Thankyou everyone!
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

Not sure if you are allowed to do this using the physgun, as it is basically someone sitting in a chair and being pulled around. (Which is normally bannable)
And it has been done before, using hydraulics etc.
Sorry to be a downer on this one but I don't think it's allowed by the rules. Hopefully someone can confirm this?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(07-14-2014, 02:05 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Not sure if you are allowed to do this using the physgun, as it is basically someone sitting in a chair and being pulled around. (Which is normally bannable)
And it has been done before, using hydraulics etc.
Sorry to be a downer on this one but I don't think it's allowed by the rules. Hopefully someone can confirm this?

Yah.
Its not allowed but if it for a RP you'd have to get a admins side.
But it seems nice, I think you could use hydraulics to make it realist.
How would you use the hydraulics to move the hot air balloon across the whole city?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

(07-14-2014, 10:35 AM)Mad Mike Wrote: How would you use the hydraulics to move the hot air balloon across the whole city?

For something like this, you need an admin.
It's technically a rule break, the way you've done it (using physgun).
It's been done before, I forgot who did it.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep