Evocity camera
So ive been thinking about things i could upload on here. Theres not too much action going on so i had to think of something else.

Than i got this idea of a youtube ''show'' of episodes, Every episode is 1 hour long and all it is is 10 cameras, Controlled by a Razer Macro than constantly switch. Every camera switches every 5 seconds. So u can basically watch the server when your bored and see what other people have been upto that day. or maybe catch a hacker here and there. Or a minge

So my question is, Would you watch it?
I think this is a unique idea. Never heard of anything like this before. I would watch it, see how it is. I think some people would just watch it for the sheer fact to have a laugh at. Try uploading a few episodes, see how it goes Smile
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

(07-09-2014, 09:49 AM)Mad Mike Wrote: I think this is a unique idea. Never heard of anything like this before. I would watch it, see how it is. I think some people would just watch it for the sheer fact to have a laugh at. Try uploading a few episodes, see how it goes Smile

I was recording with it today, I got 20 minutes of footage but than i got kicked for afking. Ill try to contact someone if they can let me afk or something