NLR
Hello guys.

So first sorry for my english and my grammar. I am not best in that Tounge. Well what i want to ask is.

If you die (for example in crash accident) and when you respawn slowly go back so you dont break NLR and someone CDM you during that 5 mins, which NLR is then actully valid. If i am right it is last one, first one is not valid anymore, right?

If that is so then i was banned because of baaad venoms mistake. Well i think i was banned unfair if that is right. IF that is right what i said, well at that point i can say....Oh my fucking god, really how can that actully happen? Well we should ban venom for one day cause of his mistake now Wink <-- If i have right.
No, you're wrong, the first NLR is still in affect even if you die during that 5 minutes.
Well then tell me how can i know when that NLR is over if i dont have 2 timers? That is one (big) hole inthere. On that point admin shouldnt ban me. Cause i actully CANT know when my 5 mins are over because i have timer from last death. I can only guess and i can be wrong. Admin shouldnt ban me here.
todaii was in acident wit cartruck...LOL whateverhenot stop so i kill himtake his stuf admen attackme rape meLOL!!HeartHeart:hearOmg:@sore my gramer BAd
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-08-2014, 08:44 PM)Midget Wrote: todaii was in acident wit cartruck...LOL whateverhenot stop so i kill himtake his stuf admen attackme rape meLOL!!HeartHeart:hearOmg:@sore my gramer BAd
Thank you for making such a valuable contribution to this discussion.

Personally I'd dismiss the second instance of NLR, as I would with most non-RP deaths, although if an admin complains I'd be more than happy to bide my time in the middle of nowhere for five minutes.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-09-2014, 06:31 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 08:44 PM)Midget Wrote: todaii was in acident wit cartruck...LOL whateverhenot stop so i kill himtake his stuf admen attackme rape meLOL!!HeartHeart:hearOmg:@sore my gramer BAd
Thank you for making such a valuable contribution to this discussion.

Personally I'd dismiss the second instance of NLR, as I would with most non-RP deaths, although if an admin complains I'd be more than happy to bide my time in the middle of nowhere for five minutes.

You got it the wrong way around. It's always counted unless a staff members says otherwise.

OT:
What if I told you there used to be a time before we had a nice counter in the corner when you had to manually check if you died X minutes ago. Not surprisingly, people were equally successful in following NLR as they are now. Therefore, one can deduce that tracking the time of death is not incredibly difficult.
(07-09-2014, 06:52 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 06:31 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Personally I'd dismiss the second instance of NLR, as I would with most non-RP deaths, although if an admin complains I'd be more than happy to bide my time in the middle of nowhere for five minutes.
You got it the wrong way around. It's always counted unless a staff members says otherwise.
Well, that shows just how well-acquainted I am with the rules. I'll keep that in mind.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles