unban request - ak400
Rainbow 
Your name: sajt

Your ban ID: 50234

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: prop minging

Involved: just me

Why we should unban you: When i was joined to the server, i'll inserted my car to the road and then the police officers blocked the road without reason and then i couldn't move my car got stucked and they pushed my car. I was tried to fix my car but someone always hit my car with his car and then i told him to stop but he didn't answered, he tried to CDM me and then the washing machine was come and i prop pushed him. I know it was bad and im sorry for it but most of my bans because for little thing like car theft, or nlr . I know my fault, and i want to change on myself because i realy like this Rp server and i can only say im sorry for it. i know it happened and i can't change it but please. i didn't redeemed this perm ban. Please lower my ban i just want to play. i had a year ban before and now its perm Sad( please lower my ban or unban me it won't happen next time im so sorry! Sad(
Well, I think you could give him a second chance Fultz.
Prop Pushers -.-" and i get jail 60 min for pushing my broken car to the Park ! case he crash noobs shooting and prop killing then i push my car to the Park for he finaly have 100% hp of corse Cos noob skill me Rdm spawn kill and after Propkill me after it Jail me , after 5min jail fo rmore 5 ... = 60 min jail Like tha tand cops no't get ban but me always ban 1 moth ! Like that ? Admins laways help to other people and who got really reaosn to do it he ban ! just like that bro !
The reason this ban is permanent is because this is your thirteenth ban now.

Your 13th ban on the server is for prop minging. This clearly shows me that you have no interest in learning the rules and properly roleplaying here. There is no reason to unban you as there was no reason for you to abuse props by smacking them around.

Denied.