A quick note
DISCLAIMER: This does not annoy me massively just a discussion which has some information which I believe should be heard.

On several occasions I have seen this, my problem is not with the Admins but with some of the players, I have seen admins being defended by them when in some kind of RP or playing on the game. An example because I feel this might not make much sense.

When I pulled over an Admin as a cop, a huge crowd of players was around me because I pulling over an Admin, and several of players shouting at me through their microphones that "Do you realise it's Soul" or some thing along those lines.

A message I want to send out is,
1. Being an administrator does not excuse them from the RP, or the in game Law. They should not be granted special treatment just for the fact that they have this OOC power. In the game, the Police are above all those who are not government.
2. It would be entirely out of line for them to give out punishment if I give them a ticket, or arrest them, It would count as admin abuse if they ban or kick anyone because of this.

Yeah. Has anyone else found this, do you share or oppose my view point?
The following 2 users Like GeneralSirens's post:
  • actor, jfd13
They were wrong, you are right. When it comes to RP, everyone is equal.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • actor
As Doom said, admins are equal to players when it comes to RP.

Do not be afraid to do your job as ie a Police Officer if you have to arrest an admin or whatever. You will not be punished for doing your job, and we appreciate when people roleplay with us instead of just flock around and say "you arrestin admin, u dun fukked son".
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
Everyone is equal with everything. Not just with RP.
This happens way too much, in my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The reason why so many people hold back from arresting an admin example.

Is simple because they are "scared" of doing something that is against the rules and they would gain a punishment for it.

Admins has theyre rights to quit IC in the middle of something important if a OOC matter stands up.
Else it's the exact same.
(07-10-2014, 06:29 PM)Jan Wrote: Everyone is equal with everything. Not just with RP.

Not powerwise.