SpicyChocolates unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Currently its SpicyChocolate (Ive changed it every now and then over time)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 35038

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) Jokhah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Lying in an unban request, failure to respond

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)For starters, It was a long time ago. Besides of that, In the unban request i wasn't really lying, Because what happend (i did tell the staff this a lot) is i was in a car and i was driving at the road next to the bank and the nexus, And there was a big (BIG) crowd of people there on the sidewalk. When i crossed the road a car hit me from the side and i killed about 50% of them. I got out of the car and right after i was instantly banned.

The unban request was posted just before my break, So the next day i went to a foreign country kinda forgetting about the unban request i had made and than they permanently banned me. This is understandable and if you feel like the ban time is suitable to this form of rulebreak than feel free to of course just remain me as a banned user.

I hope you can still consider to unban me, In the end it is about a year ago. So yeah , I guess thats it.

PS: SteamID is STEAM_0:1:63463640

Thanks for reading through
Banning ex-administrator has been contacted. This might take some extra time as he's not longer a staff-member.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=thatguy

And from what I'm understanding there is a previous UBR where you actually did whatever it was that got you this ban...
(07-08-2014, 07:26 PM)Jokhah Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=thatguy

And from what I'm understanding there is a previous UBR where you actually did whatever it was that got you this ban...

Let me read through this and explain you some stuff lol... I wasnt really being clear there. Some explanations:
Thread number 1. The unban request that got me in trouble in the first place
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34557
Explanation of the logs (Clear this time) :
(LogsSmile
[10:29:08] [FL:RP] GNUK (STEAM_0:1:63463640) acdm: [FL:RP]Rockdon (STEAM_0:1:45225470) [models/sentry/crownviccvpi.mdl]
[10:29:45] [FL:RP] GNUK (STEAM_0:1:63463640) acdm: Malvex (STEAM_0:0:17037425) [models/sentry/crownviccvpi.mdl]
[10:29:45] [FL:RP] GNUK (STEAM_0:1:63463640) acdm: Mr. X (STEAM_0:0:21596672) [models/sentry/crownviccvpi.mdl]
[10:30:48] [FL:RP] GNUK (STEAM_0:1:63463640) acdm: Eddy (STEAM_0:1:26559344) [models/sentry/crownviccvpi.mdl]
[10:32:00] [FL:RP] GNUK (STEAM_0:1:63463640) acdm: Mr. X (STEAM_0:0:21596672) [models/sentry/crownviccvpi.mdl]
[10:32:14] [FL:RP] GNUK (STEAM_0:1:63463640) acdm: Surma Bonner (STEAM_0:0:67491218) [models/sentry/crownviccvpi.mdl

So, The first 3 hits were from me hitting the group i remember. After that i also remember i was chased by the cops which was at [10:30:48] which was the 4th kill. he shot my car and i hit him because he was on the road (and shooting my car). now the 5th kill just respawned and was yelling something through his mic. I cant remember what though, But he was also infront of my car around a corner. I had already killed me andi m guessing hetried to call me or tried to get my name. The final kill i cant really remember. It was long ago.

The explanation of me not responding:
Flight took longer than i thought. So i was banned for not responding.

The newer unban request explanation:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=thatguy
I did not ''magically'' know what went down. I knew it already ; I never denied i did it either. Because at the time i was banned i was building a bar which was 2-3 minutes after the accident. I said i was lieing, But i dont have a clue why i said that to be honest. Because i never claimed that i didnt do it, So its kindoff a weird case.

Im really sorry because this case is kind off weird ; What happend wasn't compleetly clear at the time either.

I just hope i can get another chance atm. I really loved fearless as how i remembered and summer just started so enough time to build up a new adventure. Since that point (fearless was my first server) i have improved. I was super admin in MANY servers. Ive worked up a common sence. IDk if you care to see this, But heres a thread of me handling something like a boss, im Console: http://nanogaminggmod.enjin.com/forum/pa...pplication
Btw, If you start reading make sure to read through it all since the applyer lied in her app and edited one of the posts.

I hope you can see a chance in me, Do whatever you want. If you decide to unban me, Or shorten it ofcourse, Feel free to kep me monitored. Im not afraid to be monitored.

Thanks

Edit:
Kinda off topic, But the latest 3 months i got into editing. Like montages and stuff. If i do get unbanned maybe i can do some nice vidoes here with some cool effects Cheese
How long has the ban been in effect? I mean I think the reason I permed you was due to the lying in courthouse offense. Just so you know, lying in the courthouse is a perma ban and is very clearly posted. No need to respond to that bit, it's just a notification.

I'm down for another chance, I'm not staff anymore anyway. Seriously though, be careful, usually they put people on last chances for unperms.

Leaving this to the admin team.
(07-08-2014, 08:26 PM)Jokhah Wrote: How long has the ban been in effect? I mean I think the reason I permed you was due to the lying in courthouse offense. Just so you know, lying in the courthouse is a perma ban and is very clearly posted. No need to respond to that bit, it's just a notification.

I'm down for another chance, I'm not staff anymore anyway. Seriously though, be careful, usually they put people on last chances for unperms.

Leaving this to the admin team.

I cant thank you enough. I will be carefull and ill read through every rule 2 times.

Thanks for trusting me.
Approved.

I hope you'll make a new start.

I strongly suggest that you read all the rules and the Q&A threads on the forum and ask staffmembers if you have any questions regarding rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator