Ban Request on MDMRx502 MASS CDM and RDM
Exclamation 
Name of player: MDMrx502

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85433622

Time in GMT: 7:16am

Server: v2nd

Summary: Theres nothing else to say accept this guy is a minge, breaking NLR, RDMing, tons of stuff, I just happen to be ready and capture him purposly turning into me and CDMing me, he then got out and laughed over voice.

For some crazy reason I didnt actually capture the car after I had gotten hit, idk why, but im sure you can check logs and see it was him who hit me.

Evidence:

[Image: qTbs13M.jpg]

[Image: LcXoEqm.jpg]

[Image: mySWnW4.jpg]

[Image: uM1iFZM.jpg]

EDIT he did it TWO more times.

[Image: eaN72Il.jpg]

[Image: SIRn02f.jpg]

and

[Image: NaSFzHM.jpg]

[Image: yDuwiwa.jpg]

EDIT again! He just randomly started shooting me for no apparent reason, while walking to my house.

[Image: ERsqC6B.jpg]

[Image: 8hj1S0Y.jpg]

[Image: W2YaKkw.jpg]
you cdm him first and you steal from him 4 ak you can't steeal like this so stop cdm him and kill him
(07-08-2014, 11:08 AM)Torjan Wrote: you cdm him first and you steal from him 4 ak you can't steeal like this so stop cdm him and kill him

10/10 would read again.
(07-08-2014, 11:08 AM)Torjan Wrote: you cdm him first and you steal from him 4 ak you can't steeal like this so stop cdm him and kill him

Just wanted to butt in and say how you just dropped MDMR in it.
If he was CDM'd by auston he should have posted like auston.. now youve just added NLR onto this aswell as CDM and RDM :/
you cdm him first and you steal from him 4 ak you can't steeal like this so stop cdm him and kill him
(07-11-2014, 07:41 AM)MDMRx502 Wrote: you cdm him first and you steal from him 4 ak you can't steeal like this so stop cdm him and kill him

To the admins: what hes trying to say is he was constantly breaking NLR after this, and running up to my house seen in the background of the first picture with an AK47 attempting to kill me, he would fail each time, and I would get his AK, he would then return immediatly and start yelling over voice for me to give his gun back, and then eventually pull out another gun and try again.
Case reviewed.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]