Unban Request for macarnold
Your name: macarnold

Your ban ID: 50722

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: NLR

Involved: pretty much every Police Officer (including my humble self) as well as the Seargant and the SRUs such as Rebels (which included Venom) trying to do a coup.

Why we should unban you: I have always been trying to RP with authentic reasons and I really don't know why i got banned. In this case the whole city was a complete mess, as rebels were trying to murder the president, so as a police officer i tried to take this under control with my partners, but got killed plenty of times, bcuz they good and had awesome rifles. It was nearly impossible to break NLR for me, because as soon as i got spawned my partners spoke through radios that they need reinforcement and you could hear the shots from the rebels, because they barricaded at the slum appartment next to nexus. Of course I supported Police and SRU by returning the fire at every rebel (also rebels were banned in the city by the president and they were holding weapons so had to be arrested, but they were shooting so had to be killed!)

so why did i get BANNED with the reason of NLR?? Please take care of this massive admin abuse and help me to play again asap - i really love your RP servers! Wink
Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

doesnt matter if you get called back during this time, you still cant go back
I gave 2 warnings, one in OOC, one on your screen to watch for NLR as I just joined and saw some of the cops died a bit ago and were back in a raid. You obviously didn't pay attention and missed even those warnings. Why should you be unbanned?
(07-09-2014, 01:43 PM)Temar Wrote: Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

doesnt matter if you get called back during this time, you still cant go back

oooh... dude thats so complicated, but i am learning. I just can't recall every single rule i ever read out of nowhere, so sorry for breaking nlr.

(07-09-2014, 01:52 PM)Venom Wrote: I gave 2 warnings, one in OOC, one on your screen to watch for NLR as I just joined and saw some of the cops died a bit ago and were back in a raid. You obviously didn't pay attention and missed even those warnings. Why should you be unbanned?

yeah, as i said, i am pretty new, but i take this serious! i didn't think about the 5 minutes, sorry. And i thought i had to fulfill my duties as a cop, so maybe its even sort of a grey area in this case?

nevermind, i didn't mean to break rules, and as i said i am trying to learn.

I know that tomorrow i can play again, but it would be awesome if i could play again today^^ i just love city rp <3

greets, macarnold
Denied.

Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator