nlr, prop fucker
Video 
Thread Title: Ban Request on <name>

Name of player:
[F.F] bigi45
Badl (i think he only nlr)

3 monkey D. luffy are not sure on who, it's just not a normal name right?
or just forget him

Monkey D. Luffy STEAM_0:0:34729158
Monkey D. Luffy STEAM_0:1:41464604
Monkey D. Luffy STEAM_0:0:26546394

SteamID:
[F.F] bigi45 STEAM_0:0:82900921
Badl STEAM_0:1:11713045

Monkey D. Luffy STEAM_0:0:34729158
Monkey D. Luffy STEAM_0:1:41464604
Monkey D. Luffy STEAM_0:0:26546394

Time in GMT: i don't know

Server: v33x

Summary:

I was raiding with some friend, because they had stolen my car. And driving it in their base. I saw the people inside was heavy armed, so i armed up too. I threw a Molotov in the base and killed them all. After like 2 minutes they came back, And spawned props on/in me and got me stucked. After i used some Molotovs to get out of the props, and killed them all again. 1 shot from the tunnel and keeped shooting. and i couldt hit him from that distance so i ran in the base. And saw they have made a roof base and the only way to get in was by an one way elevator, you couldt take the elevator if it was Down. It could only be controlled from Upstairs and inside the elevator. At last i ran out and i had destroyed all their contrabands, and then he tryed to propkill me. At last he tried to stuck me in a prop. Then i threw a Molotov and suiceded.

Sorry for my heavy breathing and i was to lan and the pizzaman came.

if i need to upload more for the video pls ask it was like 30 minutter and will take 10 times longer to upload.

Evidence:
Okay obviously this person is in the wrong, but I can't accept this until it complies with the Court House Rules - Use the format.
Lightbulb 
(07-06-2014, 10:04 PM)Vauld Wrote: Okay obviously this person is in the wrong, but I can't accept this until it complies with the Court House Rules - Use the format.

sorry forget it
What a BR: "Badl (i think he only nlr)"

You think? - So you dont know it.

And no, i didnt broke the NLR.

But what i can remember is, that you random raid our base for no reason.
And you didnt stop the raid. You were Camping in the base.
it was hard to get to the contra's and i know you nlr, but i don't remenber or see in the video you doing something more.
you take my car and have contra's, i was corleone a member for a great gangster ship, you take my car i take you home and your family.
Okay now you've given me 20 different steam ID's..... Denied for failure to comply to the courthouse twice.