Unban Request for: Grijze Jager Viktor NL
Your name: Grijze Jager Viktor NL

Your ban ID: 50566

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: Abusing the unstuck mechanic to avoid a raid

Involved: Rocky, And a couple of SRU and cops which I remember the name of one: CommanderBro, And ifcourse the Corleone's where i don't know the names of.

Why we should unban you: This is how it started: We were driving to the lake when we saw shots. We tried to flee for it, but we got shot once and I (Rocky) was driving and i decided i would keep on driving with high speed. We nearly crashed into a group of cars while there were like 5 corleones with guns. They hostaged us and they would let us go if the president (Grijze Jager Viktor NL) agreed with their conditions. He had to agree that the cops would ignore them (the corleones). So they let us go. Then we got back and the President and the SRU were planning an attack on the corleones. It's nearly impossible they never got there because the Grijze Jager Viktor NL called them back to the jails pritty short after, then we hid in the jails. Then the Alarm went off and there was a Lockdown. The corleone's were raiding us without a sufficient reason. So he used the mechanism thingy to not get RDM'ed.

(I was the President's bodyguard. And it seems like they raided without a reason.)

Thank you for reviewing this.
If someone are random-raiding, then you should try to contact an administrator if possible.
You should never abuse an exploit, as it's never allowed; no matter the reason.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
But he couldn't have know. Because there was no administator on the TAB leaderboard. So he thaught that was not an option (We already checked if there was an admin because of the random raid but nothing was done against that neither. That's why he thaught it was the only option
Are you making an UBR for your friend? Why isn't he making one himself?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Because he didn't know how to, and his english isnt that great either.
It doesn't matter if their raid was invalid or not, all i saw was a president glitching himself into a wall to respawn himself out of the raid.

Denied.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]