Ban Request on [BB][F.I][FFG]BlackDog
(07-06-2014, 08:25 PM)BlackDog Wrote: My points still stand, there is no way for a person to know you have died without log access, regardless of a skin change or position on the map, it is impossible to tell you are a new person.

Skins are changed via takeing a suit off, people end up in wierd places when evadeing the police.

The punching of me didnt factor into it, i didnt even notice it until you brought it up in this BR

My point still stands.

You didn't allow me to follow up asking the administrator to check the logs before arresting me.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(07-06-2014, 08:37 PM)Small Bear Wrote: You didn't allow me to follow up asking the administrator to check the logs before arresting me.

Quite ironic you say that considering what youve done today.

Nothing more to say on this until the staff pick the case up
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The logs does not show you explaining anything to him, or telling him that its NLR,
nor does it show any @ calls prior to the arrest.

Do you have any evidence of this?
He admitted that I told him about it being NLR, by acknowledging what happened. And no @ call was made prior to the arrest because he never gave me a chance.

Most of this was said over mic by both parties.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(07-06-2014, 10:28 PM)Small Bear Wrote: He admitted that I told him about it being NLR, by acknowledging what happened. And no @ call was made prior to the arrest because he never gave me a chance.

Most of this was said over mic by both parties.

Point 1: You saying its NLR means nothing to me as i cannot conferim it in the field

Point 2: You say i never "let" you call an admin, but there was nothing stopping you from doing so, as i even informed you after the fact to make a @ request if you wished.

Its ironic you continue to push Point 2, when after this inccident you and 2 others shoot me to death for "tresspassing" while I was unarmed, after I informed you that i'm talking to two seperate admins over steam about your situation, and you were fully informed of this fact.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Ban Request denied.

It is very easy to change skins and say that you have died. Without log access it is very easy to lie about the situation and should not be taken into effect. Running red lights and breaking other traffic laws are arrestable depending on the presidents orders on those said laws and traffic laws are always in effect. It is the officers duty to do his best to enforce those laws within the city.

So the arrest reason is valid and the accused player is unable to confirm your actual death without admin assistance and the administrator (Being me) was not at the keyboard at the current time so an approval of your death was not possible.