Ban Request on [BB][F.I][FFG]BlackDog
Name of player: [BB][F.I][FFG]BlackDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64353474

Time in GMT: 19:40-19:50 (GMT +1)

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I had died in a car accident 2 minutes prior to walking down a tunnel behind an officer, [BB][F.I][FFG]BlackDog. My friend proceeded to accidently punch him and I explained to him "it was my friend not me, the man running off down there" (this can be proven by the logs). Being perfectly still, and not running off (even though I looked guilty) he tazered me. I stood up and continued to explain that I didn't punch him, and that I would call someone to check the logs for him - wasting the administrators time.

He then explained he was arresting me for an accident involving my car, 5 minutes prior to this arrest. I told him that I died (which can be seen in the logs). But he arrested me anyway.

Another point: why did he arrest me, after a change of skin (due to death) and based off of myself (my name) because I was not in the suspects vehicle (it was crashed into a tree by the lake).

Three rules being broken:
  • NLR
  • Metagaming
  • Random arrest
All of which I gave prior warning about over a microphone.

Evidence:

Exact time the events took place (the logs).

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Point of order:

1. You were initialy being looked for due to you blowing a red light, driving over a sidewalk, and crashing into the burgerking, literaly seconds after you arrived at your car after i had told you your car was improperly parked and wanted you to correct it before I had to impound it.

2. I put out an APB on your vehicle and you after you quickley got into the car and sped away doing the noted above actions.

3. While on a footpatrol no more than 5 minutes after in the tunnel to the hospital i found you on foot, and proceeded to detain you not for the punch, but because we were already looking for you, i proceeded to get a warrant for your arrest and you were arrested.

You claiming "I died so its NLR" means nothing to anyone but staff due to the fact normal players cannot actualy tell if this is true or not.

For all anyone knows you were lieing to avoid being arrested, but again this cannot be proven by a normal player due to us not being able to see any log records.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Quote:1. You were initialy being looked for due to you blowing a red light, driving over a sidewalk, and crashing into the burgerking, literaly seconds after you arrived at your car after i had told you your car was improperly parked and wanted you to correct it before I had to impound it.

Everybody runs red lights. You cannot be serious. And I was going to park in Burger King, before I decided I wanted to show my friend a boat I had made at the lake. What you're saying: "you weren't driving to my standard". People drive up sidewalks all the time. People run red lights all the time. People crash all the time. Your argument is heavily flawed.

Quote:2.I put out an APB on your vehicle and you after you quickley got into the car and sped away doing the noted above actions.

I "sped" away, out of the city. Which you have just confirmed you saw. Therefore, when I was walking back toward the lake, behind you, how did I manage to lose my car, change my skin, and travel backwards into the city without you seeing me?

You also just confirmed you put the "APB" out on my vehicle, not me. So how identify me without the suspects car (which was crashed at the lake at the time)?

Quote:While on a footpatrol no more than 5 minutes after in the tunnel to the hospital i found you on foot, and proceeded to detain you not for the punch, but because we were already looking for you, i proceeded to get a warrant for your arrest and you were arrested.

Like I said before, I had moved my car and driven out of the city with a friend. This is what you said:

[Image: hl2_2014_07_06_20_14_10_19.png]

The logs can show I did that almost immediately after this message, and proceeded to crash into a tree "a couple of minutes later".

Quote:You claiming "I died so its NLR" means nothing to anyone but staff due to the fact normal players cannot actualy tell if this is true or not.

For all anyone knows you were lieing to avoid being arrested, but again this cannot be proven by a normal player due to us not being able to see any log records.

Absolutely correct, yet you didn't allow me to call for an administrator. But quite happily referred me to @ whilst I was in jail.

(07-06-2014, 07:23 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Everybody runs red lights. You cannot be serious. And I was going to park in Burger King, before I decided I wanted to show my friend a boat I had made at the lake. What you're saying: "you weren't driving to my standard". People drive up sidewalks all the time. People run red lights all the time. People crash all the time. Your argument is heavily flawed.

You are not exempt from the traffic laws just because you see other people doing it

I "sped" away, out of the city. Which you have just confirmed you saw. Therefore, when I was walking back toward the lake, behind you, how did I manage to lose my car, change my skin, and travel backwards into the city without you seeing me?

These are not questions i need to ask when in the search for a suspect, character skins are changed as easily as swapping a suit, nor do i need to ask "Where did your car go" As for all i know you have abbandoned it to avoid easy detection

Like I said before, I had moved my car and driven out of the city with a friend. This is what you said:

[Image: hl2_2014_07_06_20_14_10_19.png]

The logs can show I did that almost immediately after this message, and proceeded to crash into a tree "a couple of minutes later".

You "Moved your car" right through a red light, over a sidwealk and into the side of the burgerking within 5 seconds of entering it, and again i note, that i am unable to see that you have died unless it is infront of me, by your own admition this was far away from me and therefore i was unable to know it had occured

Absolutely correct, yet you didn't allow me to call for an administrator. But quite happily referred me to @ whilst I was in jail.

You never said "Wait a minute, i want to call an admin on this" You did nothing but rage at me, and after you were arrested and continue to yell at me in PMs i said and i paraphrase "If you belive i have purposefully violated the rules, please use @ to contact an admin instead of spamming my pms"

You then proceeded to say somthing along the lines of "Thats pointless, everyone knows your untouchable because your friends with all the admins"

Update: Exact quote located:

(PM) [FL:RP] Small Bear: I didn't punch you, and I died in a car crash.
(PM) [FL:RP] Small Bear: It was my friend, Jono.
(PM) To [FL:RP] Small Bear: Take it to @ if you think i have purposefully violated the
rules
(PM) [FL:RP] Small Bear: Don't be stupid, I know you're friends with admins.
(PM) [FL:RP] Small Bear: Being here for a lot longer than you I know that goes a long
way.
(PM) [FL:RP] Small Bear: You're fucking untouchable.
(PM) To [FL:RP] Small Bear: If your not going to take it to @ then dont spam my pms
with this
Once again. I called for an administrator using @ two times. You know full well Fultzy went AFK.

You quoted my PMs to you, and the fact I didn't continue to message you after your comment asking me to stop.

Do you really think comments about the fact being good friends with administrators goes a long way will stop the fact you broke multiple rules. It's not a secret.

Plus, the APB thing is power gaming, using your knowledge of my car, and the fact I own it, to continue chasing it should you see it pass again. So that's a total of 4 rules you have broken.

(07-06-2014, 07:45 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Plus, the APB thing is power gaming, using your knowledge of my car, and the fact I own it, to continue chasing it should you see it pass again. So that's a total of 4 rules you have broken.

Elaborate on how useing IC information to inform other people ingame who are also IC about your IC car and IC name useing a police database for them to be on the lookout for it, is in anyway powergameing? Thats like saying you cant call the police because it informs everyone in the government of what ive done
(07-06-2014, 07:52 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(07-06-2014, 07:45 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Plus, the APB thing is power gaming, using your knowledge of my car, and the fact I own it, to continue chasing it should you see it pass again. So that's a total of 4 rules you have broken.

Elaborate on how useing IC information to inform other people ingame who are also IC about your IC car and IC name useing a police database for them to be on the lookout for it, is in anyway powergameing? Thats like saying you cant call the police because it informs everyone in the government of what ive done

But you knew I owned the vehicle (after I had crashed and died in it at the lake) whilst walking behind you...

(07-06-2014, 08:01 PM)Small Bear Wrote: But you knew I owned the vehicle (after I had crashed and died in it at the lake) whilst walking behind you...

All i "knew" was that we were looking for you, and that i had found you on foot, your still not makeing much sense
(07-06-2014, 08:05 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(07-06-2014, 08:01 PM)Small Bear Wrote: But you knew I owned the vehicle (after I had crashed and died in it at the lake) whilst walking behind you...

All i "knew" was that we were looking for you, and that i had found you on foot, your still not making much sense

The main point he is making is that you arrested him, (In which presumably was due to the vehicular issues.) He had died after the issues had taking place, and even changed his skin. This would raise the question on why he was arrested, because he is in a new life.

Edit* Should probably mention that I was the one who accidentally punched him. I went to see his name, and left clicked (However I don't believe I actually did any damage.)
My points still stand, there is no way for a person to know you have died without log access, regardless of a skin change or position on the map, it is impossible to tell you are a new person.

Skins are changed via takeing a suit off, people end up in wierd places when evadeing the police.

The punching of me didnt factor into it, i didnt even notice it until you brought it up in this BR