Banned for lying and fear rp
Your name: Bean

Your ban ID: 50562

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: FailRP / Lying to me

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I feel that my ban was unreasonable. I apparently I was lying, not sure what I lied about... no details about that. Other reason was for failrp, I understand I was not roleplaying but I was in no way disturbing anyone or failrping.

Also about 10mins before my ban, I witnessed a fireman run over at least 3 people, the Fultz then picked up his truck and froze it in the air only for the fireman to then run away. The punishment for this was only having cars removed for 10 hours. Compared to this incident I feel that my ban was unreasonable and it would be helpful if I had more information as to why I was banned.
You ran into a store and was sitting on the counter in the corner. They ask you to leave numerous times and you just sat there.

I then ask you to get out and you told me you were not asked to leave yet which was a complete lie because I watched them tell you to leave more than once.

You were disturbing their rp and did not listen to them when they asked you to leave. Then you lied to me about being told to leave.
(07-06-2014, 06:51 PM)Fultz Wrote: You ran into a store and was sitting on the counter in the corner. They ask you to leave numerous times and you just sat there.

I then ask you to get out and you told me you were not asked to leave yet which was a complete lie because I watched them tell you to leave more than once.

You were disturbing their rp and did not listen to them when they asked you to leave. Then you lied to me about being told to leave.

He initially asked us to leave but then said that we could stay there as long as we did not to disturb their rp. They may have asked me to leave via voice chat but I could not hear anything anyone was saying due to other people talking and other people playing music, I did say I could not hear them talking to me in voice chat. If it was typed then I could have read it and leaved. And I still do not see how I was disturbing anyone, I just sat there.
(07-06-2014, 06:51 PM)Fultz Wrote: You ran into a store and was sitting on the counter in the corner. They ask you to leave numerous times and you just sat there.

A ban of 3 days is very harsh when he was just sat on a counter not interrupting anyone, the people in the Greggs RP shop did say that he was fine as long as he didn't disturb them, and he was explaining this you just banned him and said he was lying.
If they were okay with you there then I would not have been called. The reason it was 3 days was because he told me that no one told him to leave. Which was a lie and you confirm with a lie by saying they said it was okay for you to be there.

You ran through a wall that was no collided and sat on the counter. Would you go into a store and just sit on their counter? That is why it is FailRP. And the reason for lying is stated. If they were okay with it they would not have called me and asked you to leave numerous times.

Denied. Ban valid.