Ban Request on CommanderBro
Name of player: CommanderBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Time in GMT: 20:17 GMT +1

Server: v33x

Summary:I got arrested, And then while im in my cell he comes and begins to shoot me and hit me, and when I asked why he said ''I can because I'm the warden''

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/k3mwx
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
I didnt said i can, i said its tortureRP and i can RP torturing. Fiirst u tried to escape and u didnt want to go back in cell and i punched u and shot u once. Then i tortured you with stick and you didnt actully want to cooperate with me so its your problem if you dont know how to RP turturing. U just type in chat i will report you i will report you but while u tried to escape and u broke fearRP its nothing wrong? Bro no...
Mate, I was inside my cell I stood against the door when you opened and I didnt try to run out. And ''you didnt actully want to cooperate with me so its your problem if you dont know how to RP turturing.'' Cooperate in which way? just just began to punch me, FearRP? I didnt even leave my cell mate.
U tried and when i pointed ttazer on you, then you runned back in cell after that i tortured you...I didnt wanted to kill you actully it is just some kind of a RP...
I want to point out lying in courthouse is not allowed, and I stood in my cell then you hitted me and said get back so I backed off then you kept hitting and shooting. ''I didnt want to kill you'' Thats why you shot and hitted instead of using /me?
Yea i did mistake there but i am trying to deam RP torture. I thought that is not so big deal and u would like to cooperative in that like i did many times. Looks like you are the one who is angry on people who are arresting you...Crying there for my torture RP is not really nice...Mister i cooperative everytime and it was and it is fun. Maybe you dont know how to RP or u took that as a RDM or something. I did mistake there but i done that and people loved it i asked them if that is rdm and they said that is cool and it is not RDM but torture rp. So bro BR for that stuff cause u are "angry" and crying there like a "litlle girl" for that stuff...Bro that is not even cool and it is showing that u are searching for every HOLE in community. Bro it is fun and u should accept it for something good..I dont know why people are so angry on evrything. Bro get over it IT IS JUST A GAME! They done that to me and i was pretty cool with it and i liked it....It is torture RP. Well maybe you are "litlle girl" who is crying for evrything and who is trying to ruin others for something that they tried to be good at and they tried to had fun. Well ok then...
Your victim did not seem to have any knowledge of this RP of yours,
and from what i see, there was no RP behind it. Opening a cell and randomly shooting
at an inmate is not Torture RP, and is NOT allowed. There is a thin line between Torture RP
and general minging, and this qualifies as the latter.

Approved.