Esoteric PMC
Due to a number of inactive, deserting players, the clan list of members has been cleaned out and reduced by a great number.

Conference was held on Saturday Night between Legendary Fox and another unspecified clan owner about the possibility of a conjoining clan.

Clan Quatermaster is still currently available.

Clan Training will be held on 25th(sunday) at MTL Industrial Compound same times as last Briefing.

Discussions amongst the clan suggest a name change "NEWNAME PMC" and are offering 10k to the best name suggested to Legendary Fox via PM.

Deserter "Boolean" was put on the public enemy list last week and was gunned down on 24th(Sauturday) with an AK-47 by several Elite Infantry & Mercenarys along with Fox himself.

[Image: source.gif]
(09-25-2011, 12:11 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Due to a number of inactive, deserting players, the clan list of members has been cleaned out and reduced by a great number.

Conference was held on Saturday Night between Legendary Fox and another unspecified clan owner about the possibility of a conjoining clan.

Clan Training will be held on 25th(sunday) at MTL Industrial Compound same times as last Briefing.

Discussions amongst the clan suggest a name change "NEWNAME PMC" and are offering 10k to the best name suggested to Legendary Fox via PM.

Deserter "Boolean" was put on the public enemy list last week and was gunned down on 24th(Sauturday) with an AK-47 by several Elite Infantry & Mercenarys along with Fox himself.

I dunno why sounds like Call of duty to me Tounge
(09-25-2011, 12:11 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Due to a number of inactive, deserting players, the clan list of members has been cleaned out and reduced by a great number.

You killed me alone when you raided the rebel base...
Very harsh that you would gun him down for leaving your clan...jesus.

It's not like hes out to ruin your life, he left a clan. Omg. Kill him.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • boolean, CraigVil
(09-25-2011, 12:01 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Very harsh that you would gun him down for leaving your clan...jesus.

^ This.

So far i've seen you threaten to kill about 5 people for leaving your clan Angel
The following 2 users Like CraigVil's post:
  • Small Bear, boolean
(09-25-2011, 12:12 PM)CraigVil Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 12:01 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Very harsh that you would gun him down for leaving your clan...jesus.

^ This.

So far i've seen you threaten to kill about 5 people for leaving your clan Angel

I left the clan because he put WorldWideCoffee on the enemy list. All he's doing is alienating everyone.
The following 2 users Like boolean's post:
  • Small Bear, CraigVil
Boolean, Craigvil, stop making up fake numbers and saying yer bullshit.

Coffee was never put on the list, he was actually considering rejoining.

We have hunted down TWO people over this weekend that are deserters which one was Boolean.
[Image: source.gif]
(09-25-2011, 02:44 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Boolean, Craigvil, stop making up fake numbers and saying yer bullshit.

Funny thing is.. its not fake XD

We've all seen you do ingame

Just quit getting butthurt when people go to other clans Skeptical

Either way - Im done posting in this clan

The following 1 user Likes CraigVil's post:
  • boolean
(09-25-2011, 02:44 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Boolean, Craigvil, stop making up fake numbers and saying yer bullshit.

Coffee was never put on the list, he was actually considering rejoining.

We have hunted down TWO people over this weekend that are deserters which one was Boolean.

Says the guy who claimed to have elite infantry and mercenaries when he raided a rebel base camp, yes fox, It was just you alone, as usual.

I saw you say to Coffee since you left you're a fucking traitor and you're on the enemy list. Lying is getting you nowhere, only making you look more pathetic.
May I point out that many clans, groups, organisations etc kill ex-members? It's a precaution, for instance, to make sure top-secret information isn't leaked or used against them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles