Esoteric PMC
I want to say i cant be much on this time.
I have school etc
Dont worry I feel your pain, I got exams coming up, along with my part-time job and a Esoteric PMC to manage, just try to be on as much as you can Eric, your a good guy.
[Image: source.gif]
Argh, wont be able to do the fishing tourny tonight as i'll be watching the England V Bulgaria match;
I'll be on like 9.15-9.30pm if it's still going on
I can be on tomorrow but today i leaved in 30 minutes after 100 drivers spawn their cars and hitting everybody that causes lagg
I'd love to join c: I rp sometimes with the clan, good friends With Craigy and rp alot with you Legendary as SS Cheese
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
Add me on steam and we can talk there, apart from that your accepted, training starts tomorrow.
For outstanding basing and survival times, along with defensive tactics while being raided, I award Killahduck & Craigy.D the Medal of Durability.

Esoteric PMC is officially allied with Blackhawk Mercenaries.

Esoteric makes a amazing member count of 25.

We give a big welcome to our two newest members Cheesewizz & Triangle.

The clan launches their new Application Form.

Training for Initiates/Mercenarys is now being instructed throughout every weekend.

We welcome Visual to our clan with open arms as he retired from N.O.O.S.E and will now be enlisted as Elite Infantry Commander and deployed in Evocity.
Welcome visual Smile
Hey, im interested in joing Esoteric PMC. So i guess this is my application.

My in-game time on the server is about 80 hours. I joined FL a short while ago but i started rp'ing a lot longer than that. I havny had any bans, ban requests or any issues with admins. I am fairly good at making defensive structures and im also a good fighter during raids (attacking and defending). Im mostly SS and police but sometimes you may see me in the mafia and rebels. I live in NZ so i may not be able to come to most meetings unfortunately but i will try as best as i can. That is basically all and i hope you accept me into this clan. Thanks

- [FL:RP] Sith Happens
Steam Name: Innocent Criminal (Used to be [FL:RP] Sith Happens)