Esoteric PMC
Its called propaganda tardtroll, now stop posting on my clan thread.

(can admin please clean this up?)
[Image: source.gif]
The Lost Horde
25th September 2011
K.Price

After your attempts at getting "Revenge" on the people who left the clan, The Lost Horde See this as a Direct Threat and breach of my Verbal Warning
After a meeting with myself and Faustie we came to this conclusion:

The Lost Horde with the Aid of ours ally's The SemperFi hereby Declare war on "Esoteric PMC".

If you wish to end this peacefully then surrender now.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Small Bear, boolean
On the behalf of SemperFi,

I hereby order Esoteric PMC to Cease and Desist all operations, both military and non-military.
Any violations of this order will be met with lethal force.
Esoteric PMC is hereby called to assign a diplomat, to represent them in discussing terms of surrender.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Small Bear, boolean
Well after a amount of time in this clan, im going to leave it.

~Eric
The following 1 user Likes Eric's post:
  • boolean
Over the last week, our numbers have went from 39 to around 15.

We had been planning something massive for our members for around two weeks that would change the way the clan works and add a new system and a new name.

The Lost Horde have stolen so many members to the point where I have lost count, followed by friends of the "Deserters" Leaving too.

In recent clan news, two of our strongest allies closed theirselves down which leaves us independent and weak as our numbers were so great but untrained.

As most of you will have heard we are at war with The Lost Horde, which under wraps was allied with SemperFi. They declared war on us leading SemperFi to become hostile too.

More to the point, The Lost Horde have turned who we would call "Brothers in arms" against us which leaves us at the assumed point of Defeat or Surrender due to the low number of members.

Unless a peace treaty out of goodwill is proposed by The Lost Horde or a Objection in this matter is stated, At 10pm (Western Europe Time) 26th of September 2011, As Founder and Owner of Esoteric PMC, I will announce a complete surrender for the reasons stated above.

Signed: Fox MacPhail.

Well I see many of the people I knew were either close to death OR gunned down... I am still happy to say Im Alive At Five

I guess every civilization Has to fall sometime...

Oh and meant to post this I think a week or so ago..

I CLAIM MY OFFICAL LEAVE
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
For the innocent Blood Spilled by your hand we will happily watch you surrender, you will meet me in a location as you will be put on trial for war crimes as well as all members who took part in your twisted plan.
Its been 10 days since this was supposed to be closed down, I asked Dryblood around seven days ago to take it down and he said he would, but now I have to set future plans for my next clan back by a few weeks.
Closed Clan.

Please wait some time before making a new clan.