Jordy's Farewell
Here is some music while you read:

This may seem out of the blue to you all although the time has come to leave FL and take a long break, I've decided to leave Fearless for some reasons this is because I've lost interest in the server and don't feel as excited and energetic to do roleplays' or hang around with some of the great community members and staff.

I would like to thank the following people:

Kpred -
Introduced me to Fearless when I was at your house and I'm happy he did, see you around mate!

Drawinqq -
You may of gotten permanently banned but you were one funny guy! Missed the President roleplay's you did.

Floodify - Thanks for being the best clan leader and helping me progress in terms of becoming a better shooter and think more strategically.

Link66 and Wood - You two are hilarious, thanks for the fun times of Skype and in game, cheers for the amazing times!

Nacreas -
Hey Nac, hope you keep in touch, keep putting that suncream on and loved playing Track Mania back in the day, see ya buddy!

zankaa222 - Elite CS:GO team mate, best silvers EU gonna miss you wrecking everyone and insulting Blurr (in a sarcastic way)

Blurr - The one only number one squeaker on Fearless, gonna miss you making me curry and scream down the microphone, bye bud!

Rangerboys -
Best clan on Fearless, keep on making those pies and screaming in the middle of raids, bye lad!

Iacboy - What can I say the ban request god!

Jan - The white gangsta, gonna miss your insane music and drifts!

Shadow -
Ey Shadowie, keep those CS:GO skills at his top standard and making Fearless a better place!

ZedsDead -
One of the admins I can trust with anything, met you from 50 hours and loved every moment, bye Freddie!

Tremin -
Euro Truck god, also I can still hear those church bells every time in Teamspeak!

CorieTheNub - Gonna miss our roleplays and your card tricks on skype, bye ya nub!

Ted - Keep those impressions at peak performance, btw I'm not Scottish!

PS: If I missed anyone important please tell me, I have to many friends to remember you all!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 4 users Like Jordy's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Wood, Ivan Tempski, Arxxy
Jordy lad, we've had good fun on FL, I'll keep in touch Wink
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Jordy
Goodbye and Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Jordy
Goodbye Jordy! :'(
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Jordy
Goodbye, Jordy.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Jordy
Goodbye Jordy.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Jordy
We never really played so much, but I see you're a good guy. Goodbye Jordy, and good luck with whatever you are going to do. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Jordy
See ya sunshine.

http://youtu.be/zpd4MeSYVAY
The following 4 users Like alexxx's post:
  • Jordy, Blurr, Smex, Arxxy
Sad to see you leave, had some fun times on FL and Skype! Hope you have a good time elsewhere! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Jordy
Sad to see you go, Jordy. I've had good times with you. Hope you return one day.

Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes Susliks**'s post:
  • Jordy