Traffic Control Officer Roleplay
Photo 
Here are a few screenshots from my experience roleplaying as a Traffic Control Officer. It's not how I expected it would be.

[Image: NUn9xin.jpg]
First day on the job, got my nice new office.

[Image: VN7lg43.jpg]
First job, moving random cars out the road.

[Image: NKpZwRg.jpg]
Helping direct traffic around the broken down police car.

[Image: qwueC2G.jpg]
[Image: fAxo3H3.jpg]
A hostage situation, got to block of the road so no one gets in, or out.

[Image: miyqZCR.jpg]
Blocking this police car from any more danger, got to wait for the firemen.

[Image: UrKl0q4.jpg]
Just minding my own business, then massive pileup from police pursuit.

[Image: qgjLrD8.jpg]
We thought it was all under control, then this happened!

[Image: ZpyGp8g.jpg]
He let me go, since I was just a Traffic Control Officer.

I think I'll be roleplaying as a Traffic Control Officer again, it was fun. Had its ups, and downs.
The following 2 users Like Hetch's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Noble
Nice idea, it's pretty much Police officers doing their job and RPing it at the same time. I like it.

Diablo
You're doing God's work, son. I need to try this some day.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Must've been hard
I find police RP so stressful, especially when you're dealing with minges. You clearly did a good job though! Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Isn't this rp hard to do without a speeding bmw ramming you?
(07-01-2014, 10:04 PM)kristiant Wrote: Isn't this rp hard to do without a speeding bmw ramming you?

Yeah, I've been ran over many times. Also, a few times people have got really annoyed by having their car damaged or such by ramming into the props (unfrozen of course) then they loose control and damage their car, or when they go over the speed bumps at like 70MPH. I've had a few people run me over on purpose, even if I was on the side of the road because they hate the speed limit or that I need to close the bit of the road for a traffic accident. xD

It's all funny in the end.

(06-29-2014, 09:45 PM)Jeremy Wrote: You're doing God's work, son. I need to try this some day.

Cool, cool. It's a fun way of police roleplay. The only downside is that sometimes people will do really illegal things, but since I'm roleplaying as a Traffic Control Officer, they don't respond to that, so I just have to radio it it.

I've put all the props I used in the /traffic control public folder for anyone to use! Cheese
Signature made by a3r0dynamic on Deviantart.
It is a hard task to control traffic on fearless haha XD