GMod crashing when pressing [ESC] and [~]
Sad 
Hello everyone..

i start playing gmod today and i noticed something weird.

while playing .. if i open console pressing ~, GMod crashes, even if i press ESC

i deleted GMod and i re installed it

first time it was ok ! but after a while i pressed ESC and it crashes, which means the problem came again

i really don't know how to fix it??

please someone help me

Mine crashed with f12 recently
(07-06-2014, 04:14 AM)[FL:RP]LinkedMagic Wrote: Mine crashed with f12 recently

Now it only crashed if i press the console menu ..

but did u fix yours? and how

The console bug is something to do with an addon you have downloaded, I came across the same thing, what you wanna do is un-sub all the addons you dont need and then open up your garrysmod folder and remove every addon that isn't foldered. Once that is done re-run garrys mod and it should be fixed. If not pm me and I will try and find another fix for you.
I too have encountered this problem. A reinstall is the only option that worked. That means disabling all addons or uninstalling, verifying cache, deleting C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Garrysmod, deleting local content and waiting for it to finish. I think It's the FL content that is doing it, I've reinstalled five times now and have always put FL content in.
(07-06-2014, 01:54 PM)Pac Wrote: The console bug is something to do with an addon you have downloaded, I came across the same thing, what you wanna do is un-sub all the addons you dont need and then open up your garrysmod folder and remove every addon that isn't foldered. Once that is done re-run garrys mod and it should be fixed. If not pm me and I will try and find another fix for you.

[Image: k8hsvC.png]

thats what in my addons folder ..

and it all for fearless

what should i delete?

because thats all fearless folders