Ban Request on Meow
Name of player: Meow

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50849779

Time in GMT: Shown on pictures.

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: She/he was completely ignoring the fact that we had weapons pointed towards her/him.

Evidence:

(Note: I attempted to take pictures of steam's clock, but it didn't appear on the screenshots. However, pay careful attention to my ingame hour counter. I stood there from 20:17:45 to 20:18:46, EXACTLY.)

[Image: DC2D4F35A299EB70638269D4E264B182E342AA08]

[Image: 77AAA3521D4FA634794EE848B910D1E43D71D541]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I had To Do Chores I was AFk so i was parked
... I don't know what i did wrong
She was ignoring? I see on SS that she was AFK. And why u were poitning a gun on her?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a courthouse thread he is not involved in
-Flame
False Ban Request
First of all, I would like to remind you of the Courthouse rules.

[Image: 8d5289136a.png]

Now, for the reasoning behind the guns that were drawn in these pictures. It all started with a standard procedure pull over as normal cops would do, due to your aggresive driving and the fact that you passed a red light. I told you twice to step out of the vehicle, with a diplomatic and gently approach. Then when you started accelerating, me and my fellow deputy drew our weapons. Then out of no where, you decided to go completely numb.

Thus my warnings and that my gun were drawn, you refused to get out of the vehicle, therefor you are in this situation, breaking Fear Roleplay.

Second of all, I don't believe for a second in your alibi of 'doing chores IRL', you were driving around like you were playing In-Character, until the point where I pulled you over. You don't have any right to abandon the roleplay situation because you have to do 'chores' in real life, the least you can do in that scenario is to notify me through Local Out-of-Character chat, so that I know, instead of just leaving with further notice.

This ban request is very valid, I have sufficient proof showing that you broke Fear Roleplay, regardless of anything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
This ban request is valid, you didn't step out of the car when you got asked to.

Also if you were doing chores i doubt you would drive around anyway.

Accepted.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]