ban request - on thakid*
(07-05-2014, 10:18 AM)Totaku Wrote: Upload the demo! And then we`ll see who was the one swearing!

ok im uploading the whole first clip off my fraps foldier right now,
EDIT: uploaded here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaq6dLR...e=youtu.be

straight from my fraps foldier no cutting no editing. this is all i have recorded in the first clip
25th seconf of this vid, when you open you chat, it is cleary visible how "I" was the one swearing at you.. right....
(07-05-2014, 08:15 PM)Totaku Wrote: 25th seconf of this vid, when you open you chat, it is cleary visible how "I" was the one swearing at you.. right....

once again i have to say it..
i DID swear at you after you started talking s*** like this:
you: "get off the server" and then rdm me
you: "grow up a d*** and stick it your mom v*****"
do you remember when you say this?
you expect me to keep talking respecfull after u talk to me like this ?

anyway i have solid proves of you arresting for no reasone, using your abilities as a cop to harrass player, braking rp, stealing my car as a cop and arresting me without even telling me what i did worng, and swearing at me view mic.

and what i did was swearing at you view pm after u talked to me like u did
orly.
My only mistake here was that I backstead admined you once! Because i got fed up with you walking around and randomly shooting at people and randomly raiding my apt multiple times (as a cop) and breaking NLR!

FYI that was not a car theft, it`s called IMPOUNDING, since it was parked on the road! And you got arrested for trespassing Nexus garage!
Barda did that same thing to me tried to raid over and over again and broke nlr at the same time and he failed every time.After that i started to recieve pm's like thakid did
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
(07-07-2014, 04:44 AM)Totaku Wrote: orly.
My only mistake here was that I backstead admined you once! Because i got fed up with you walking around and randomly shooting at people and randomly raiding my apt multiple times (as a cop) and breaking NLR!

FYI that was not a car theft, it`s called IMPOUNDING, since it was parked on the road! And you got arrested for trespassing Nexus garage!

did you notice you allways says different lies against me ? before you said i was prop killing and s*** now u say i broke nlr ? stop making up stories

(07-07-2014, 05:19 AM)Thumbe Wrote: Barda did that same thing to me tried to raid over and over again and broke nlr at the same time and he failed every time.After that i started to recieve pm's like thakid did

oh what the chance random guy with 7 posts that rarely using the fearless rp forums would randomly enter a ban theard on thakid* just to confirm his lies against me..

you clearly asked your friend to do this..
i didnt even played in the server for the past 2 days

(07-08-2014, 04:28 AM)danielbarda Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 04:44 AM)Totaku Wrote: orly.

did you notice you allways says different lies against me ? before you said i was prop killing and s*** now u say i broke nlr ? stop making up stories

(07-07-2014, 05:19 AM)Thumbe Wrote: Barda did that same thing to me tried to raid over and over again and broke nlr at the same time and he failed every time.After that i started to recieve pm's like thakid did

oh what the chance random guy with 7 posts that rarely using the fearless rp forums would randomly enter a ban theard on thakid* just to confirm his lies against me.. exactly after thakid made up that i broke nlr somebody that rarely use the forums came to confirm it

you clearly asked your friend to do this..
i didnt even played in the server for the past 2 days so dont make up new stories every time
Too be honest why did you base as a bmd actually?
(07-09-2014, 07:29 PM)Moon Wrote: Too be honest why did you base as a bmd actually?

should i grow my weed on the street?
Maybe
User has not used template.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]