ban request - on thakid*
hello fealess rp admins,

i have been rdm'd 3 times and 1 them was a spawn kill and arressted twice for no reasone by the player:

"thakid*" STEAM_0:0:76692034

when i asked the player why he have rdm'd he swear at me and told me to get off the server, and kill me immidatly after this.
seems like he had somthing personal against me for some reasone because i was the only one he rdm and even spawn kill once

after i respawn i started recording and told him im gonna report him, and (as you can see the first clip) he swear at me and change to cop and then arrest me for no reasone.
and in the second clip you can see he was stealing my car as a cop and i was running after him asking what hes doing and after he park the car he arrest me again...

heres and 2 clips
second clip start at 0:57
Lol what the hell is this shit?

1st off what you call here an RDM, we call it self defence. If you dont attack I dont attack! Since you attacked me, i had to defend myself agains a minge like you!
yes in the first clip i did a little bit of backseat admining by putting him in jail so he would stop killing and walking behind me and swearing..
2nd time as he`s car was imponded since it was parked ON THE STREET, and arrested for trespassing!

In a few minutes ill upload screenshots where this person was swearing at my via PM.°

Have a good day.
(07-05-2014, 09:18 AM)Totaku Wrote: Lol what the hell is this shit?

1st off what you call here an RDM, we call it self defence. If you dont attack I dont attack! Since you attacked me, i had to defend myself agains a minge like you!
yes in the first clip i did a little bit of backseat admining by putting him in jail so he would stop killing and walking behind me and swearing..
2nd time as he`s car was imponded since it was parked ON THE STREET, and arrested for trespassing!

In a few minutes ill upload screenshots where this person was swearing at my via PM.°

Have a good day.
stop lieing , i didnt killed even once! . i did swear at you because u swear at me when i asked you what happend. and you swear at me in pm as well. so send the full chat log and not parts of it
and its not self defend if you are the one attacking first, and spawn killing
im not gonna argue with u, il let the admins deal with that
Here we go.

[Image: 8j834y86ajzmx690yj13.jpg]

[Image: wr10w8wjnu89c8pys8dp.jpg]

[Image: 4rvc42m8rqf3wz8kfli.jpg]

[Image: m7jqn9wt7gc3h167z0v.jpg]

As seen in these immages I asked him several times to "fuck off", but he kept on writing me this bullcrap.

Sorry but i dont have evidance about what im about to say, but this player here (barda ID : STEAM_0:0:31666104), is being acused of alot of crimes, like DC to avoid arrest, dc to avoid RP situation, RDM, CDM propkilling, prop pushing, prop spamming. Alot of people want this guy gone, but i dont know why there is no BR on him..
If anyone has evidance of this Barda guy, please contact me or post it up here
keep lieing man, u didnt took picture of the whole chat log because u the one started swearing, i can clearly see u just took the parts u want the admins to see. like when there is 1 msg of me popping up or only small part of the chat

and all the things u said about was bunch of lies.
So tell meh, why is the video so cut off ? Where is the rest of it?
(07-05-2014, 09:58 AM)Totaku Wrote: So tell meh, why is the video so cut off ? Where is the rest of it?

i literaly stop recording and disconnect after the second clip what are u talking about ?
the only think i cut was the 5 minutes i sit in jail betweed the clips
And why? So you could hide the chat where you were swearing at me? Upload the full vid! So we can see your beautifull language!
(07-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Totaku Wrote: And why? So you could hide the chat where you were swearing at me? Upload the full vid! So we can see your beautifull language!

i first told you that i just record you, and im going to report you then you started swearing and i swear at you as well, oviously in ur screen shot u just took the moments my msgs popped up and a small part of the our chat.

anyway i cut the jail part out because i though it was unnecessary,
i do confess i did swear at you after you rdm, arrest, and swear at my mother.
Upload the demo! And then we`ll see who was the one swearing!