A MONTH!!!!!
2011-09-11 19:53:09

This is unbeliveable. I am banned for what a month???????? It was only a silly raid. People do it all the time!!! no need for a month, Now that is not very nice!! Or is it 3 months. I dont see why i am banned for this long anyway. Its my first time doing it, it shouldent be a month!!! D;
I gave you 100k because I'm sick of you and the other 2 freegamerz breaking rules, no idea why you have the same name as i've been grouping you together as mass rulebreakers.
It was also a long ban because:
You raided as a security guard
You raided without a reason
You didn't yell during the raid
You're immature and too young/stupid for the gamemode, this thread being evidence of that.
(08-09-2011, 11:20 PM)Storm Wrote: I gave you 100k because I'm sick of you and the other 2 freegamerz breaking rules, no idea why you have the same name as i've been grouping you together as mass rulebreakers.
It was also a long ban because:
You raided as a security guard
You raided without a reason
You didn't yell during the raid
You're immature and too young/stupid for the gamemode, this thread being evidence of that.

Can't You lower the Ban down if i donate please?
No, we don't sell unbans.
(08-09-2011, 11:52 PM)Storm Wrote: No, we don't sell unbans.

Allright but besure to check out my other thread!
Why do you keep making threads.
(08-09-2011, 11:28 PM)FreeGamerz 2 Wrote: Can't You lower the Ban down if i donate please?

You cant bribe us....and It's sad to know you'll stoop that low just to be unbanned off a game.

Closed....and If you make another thread im just going to close that one too.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]