Unban request
Your name: (maxikiller)

Your ban ID: (50486)

Banned by: ([FL] (First by [FL:M] Burnett after by [FL] spartanjunior31)

Reason: (I0m just building with my friend a base with ilegal items = Plants and money printers , after this cops call to admin we doing somting bat and admin join to we base and we shootend on admin and he blocked me to use PsyGun , Weapons , jobs... i'm get banned to all jobs and psygun and weapons only case we shootend on him . after that i'm respawn and 1 cop shooted me thne killed then i respawn he kil me , Spawn kill after this all he try to jail me for no reason i call him noob stop kill him and jail i report you ! and after i goes to report him and and other admin banned me for NLR for 1 day ! when i only staying in spawn of citezen. aftar this i join to forum and look what time i banned i knows 3 hours okey when i join i look i get more 3 days ban for no reason Wtf ? is that when i'm banne dto 1 day and i no join to server i get more 1 ban by [FL] spartanjunior31 when i can't join the server case i banned fo rmore than 3 hours how i get that ban ? ad why ?) if my english bad i'm sorry !

Involved: (Luisa or Luis or Luisan somthing look like that! The cop who rdm ! and spawn kill and jail for no reason !)

Why we should unban you: (Becase i only playing on rules then noobs trying to ban people for no reason that cop shooting killing rdm failrp and other blabla and he no get punish and i'm get 2 bans for nor eason when i stay in spawn that NRL i broke nrl so wher ei go when i ge kill ... and 1 ban i get for nopr ? when i stay banned for more 3 hours the admin put me other 2 days ban wtf?)

Look at that !
http://postimg.org/image/50docnzfj
Maybe I was the cop that shot you.

What really happened: Me and my friend were patrolling and came by your base. I asked for a search warrant because you had high walls. You bug when you tried to get in your car and died you came back in like 2 mins. I was telling "You broke NLR" but you didn't seem to listen. After a while you try to escape with your car and I told you 3 times "Stop and get out of your car" . You didn't listened so I shot you. You respawned and came back without waiting 5 mins and try to propkill me and my friend with a metal door.
Alright let me show you something:

Blacklist: 32864 "Basing as a BMD"

[Image: 4fdee3b7a9.jpg]
Job Rule no. 5:

Quote:"You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore"."

Blacklist: 32866, 32867, 32868 "Double dooring"

[Image: fd5df3ed3f.jpg]
Quote:Common sense

Blacklist: 32869 "Misuse of /advert"

[Image: 4e462132ce.jpg]
[Image: 0965ddf2b0.jpg]

General Rule no. 19:

Quote:No advertising things that are not FL related in any form (ie. Steam names, OOC chat etc.)

Ban: 50438 "Breaking NLR // Have a break."

[Image: e15683db7d.jpg]

OOC and IC Rule no. 2:

Quote:Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

Ban 48668 "BRA (48668) - Propclimbing (Extended due to current ban)"

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48668

You broke so many rules on that day - just unbelievable.

Re-read the server rules: http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
you so noob ahahha ... you Prob build an elevator of props with you friends for get in roof of houses and rdm people ... you pick an prop and killed me then after 8 mins i back i told i report you , after that you kill me , jail me kill me try to jail me kill me jail me kill me jail me 1000000 times after that you get back and try to kill me with car after that you try to jail me !. so pls do no't kidness i got lots of screenshot with other people where you building a elevators with prop to get in roof of houses ! what about my bug that's allow so shit pls man i just playing so tranquility you join and kill me and jail for no reason ... when i only punsh you that's no reason for jail ! Read rules then play with Rdm and jail for free ! and kill with props you do that with you firnd you prop spawn and kil me 4 times when i try to kill you too you jail me ! so pls Stop this shit !

Admin you say ( reason noob no't allowed to use PsyGun !) That's was in my chat then i type in chat admin noob was bannd you to psygun for reason .
(07-03-2014, 12:48 PM)djtheus Wrote: you so newbie ahahha ... you Prob build an elevator of props with you friends for get in roof of houses and rdm people ... you pick an prop and killed me then after 8 mins i back i told i report you , after that you kill me , jail me kill me try to jail me kill me jail me kill me jail me 1000000 times after that you get back and try to kill me with car after that you try to jail me !. so pls do no't kidness i got lots of screenshot with other people where you building a elevators with prop to get in roof of houses ! what about my bug that's allow so shit pls man i just playing so tranquility you join and kill me and jail for no reason ... when i only punsh you that's no reason for jail ! Read rules then play with Rdm and jail for free ! and kill with props you do that with you firnd you prop spawn and kil me 4 times when i try to kill you too you jail me ! so pls Stop this shit !

You talking to me or to "Tzimanious" ?
But i can't see these in rules i canno't build base with BlackMarket Dealer in other server i build and admin never do nothing ! and why in these server i get ban?

(07-03-2014, 12:51 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(07-03-2014, 12:48 PM)djtheus Wrote: you so newbie ahahha ... you Prob build an elevator of props with you friends for get in roof of houses and rdm people ... you pick an prop and killed me then after 8 mins i back i told i report you , after that you kill me , jail me kill me try to jail me kill me jail me kill me jail me 1000000 times after that you get back and try to kill me with car after that you try to jail me !. so pls do no't kidness i got lots of screenshot with other people where you building a elevators with prop to get in roof of houses ! what about my bug that's allow so shit pls man i just playing so tranquility you join and kill me and jail for no reason ... when i only punsh you that's no reason for jail ! Read rules then play with Rdm and jail for free ! and kill with props you do that with you firnd you prop spawn and kil me 4 times when i try to kill you too you jail me ! so pls Stop this shit !

You talking to me or to "Tzimanious" ?

Tzimaniouse!

And yep i build base in roof by bugs when you put a car down and left of car you join to roof so it's allowed ... so that's no't prop climb and cops propclimb if you put a car down of that roof you can see you can spawn in roof ! it's no't PropClimb Just a simple bug !

Just i'm sorry for these with base to gun dealer i never see in rules that so if it's new i'm sorry ! but i no broke Nrl when i die i just stay at spawn after that i with my friend goes back with foot no with car but yeah with foot to the base where this guy's told i'm brtoke nlr i just whait a 10 min or more becase i stay to pick a drive with other guys when other guy's don't give ride !

So that's fail with other people ...

And my fail where i build with a gun dealer base i'm sorry for this ! really!
and that 2 cops where you give me link he's no't punish when build in roof and i'm only build becase their bug in that roof when you put down car you spawn in roof ! i canno't see in rules if you build a base in roof for bugs you get ban 3 days ! -.-"

Admin you say ( reason newbie no't allowed to use PsyGun !) That's was in my chat then i type in chat admin newbie was bannd you to psygun for reason .

What are you talking about? You ran over me with your car and you tried to kill us with the metal door... 10 mins later I came back to get back the car you threw into the roof, so I "propclimbed" to get it back. Also I killed you 2 times and jailed you once. The first time you got killed was when you tried to escape with your car and then when you tried to propkill me and my friend with a metal door.

I've never built an elevator to rdm someone. If you have a picture with me being on an elevator and shooting someone please post it.
you or your freind killed me with prop when i try to jump ! and netramizing me 100000 times for jail ! when i told i gonna leave to server you all goes out !

and i'm no't Propclimbed you see that ... when i join to car after i just spawn in roof so tell for that admins pliz !
With all the evidence against you I see no reason to approve this,
moving to denied.