Unban on FuzzyWuzzy
Your name: FuzzyWuzzy

Your ban ID: 50520

Banned by: [FL]Vauld

Reason: Apparently i was banned for "Random Hostage and FailRP".

Summary: Right so the cop tazed my friend i took out my knife and pushed it against his throat demanding him to let him go, then he startad a whole conversation about another thing that didnt have to do with what we were rping about, he said Ur a citizen u cant do that... If u look in real life theres no classes like that.. A cop is a citizen in real life too and in this case he names a "Gavella Family" Which im not a part of!.

Why we should unban you: I think i did nothing wrong and Equalizer has always been a jerk against me + he lied in the BR he said "Fuzzy pulled out a knife, completely ignoring the fact that I had an MP5 out(lowered) and the fact that there were 3 officers around me" He didnt have no Mp5 and he didnt even think of FearRP... If u hold a knife against someones throat you dont call more cops to the scene cause in that case you wouldve already been dead lying on the ground and he didnt have no MP5 out and the cops in this case wasnt there before he called them WHEN i had my knife pulled on him and in his BR on me and Avi3ator he said "They said I am breaking FearRP eventhough I still havent moved" Well then, how did he "Magically" teleport from the bank to the BP Park?
Idiotic Swedish person over here.
I do signatures for free, Pm me.
Clearly Equalizer is lying in this case, i dont have anything to do with the Gavellas either.
Angry I was in the middle of an rp when i suddently got disconnected by the ban.
Ever since i met Equalizer hes been a dumb person against me i havent done anything against him he just does everything to make me banned... And Vauld.. If someone tazes ur friend and its not allowed to hold them in fear rp why do i see people doing it almost everday, and i yet havent spotted any rule about it! I hope you guys think about this BR cuz my friend Avi3ator just asked to switch our ban times so now he has a week!
Im really pissed off how some of the admins listens to other people more than the others... Just because they are a friend doesnt mean u can follow their laws of things like this.
Idiotic Swedish person over here.
I do signatures for free, Pm me.
......It's not allowed to take action against a cop who arrested your friend. That's violating the rules. It's also Fail RP all-around to pull out a knife in the middle of street, in the public, on a cop. Even if you pulled a knife, and he had no gun out, he can still run backwards out of the range of your knife, and pull a gun due to the fact he's not under a threat by a knife if he can retreat. If someone pulls a knife on a cop in real life, the cop is going to run, grab his gun and shoot him. Denied.