Ban Request on Dooper
Exclamation 
Name of player: Dooper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80468594

Time in GMT: 21:40 GTM +1 (BST)

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and Kippsee were doing Pawn Shop RP and the Flea Market and Dooper entered the building and started pretending to be a dog. I said to him that being a animal is against the rules and you should stop doing it, he then told me to "Fuck Off" so I pulled my gun out to scare him and pulled a Molotov out threw it at my dupe and ran off.

Evidence:

[Image: FKebvX6.jpg]
[Image: v0BpRBv.jpg]
[Image: e2c5Ww6.jpg]
[Image: VNvLcrP.jpg]
[Image: GzGjXJO.jpg]
[Image: 8rEC2Af.jpg]

He later came into the Pawn Shop again as a police officer and asked to buy heroin from me.

[Image: IzNpwYE.jpg]
Let me show you all the rules you broke
-Backseat admin
-Insulting me
-Always making up new rules
-where does it state that I can't be a doggy
-your not a mod/admin just leave me alone this is the third time you said "oh you can't RP this or that, blah blah"
-JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
-Backseat admin
When did I backseat admin show me proof.

-Your not a mod/admin just leave me alone this is the third time you said "oh you can't RP this or that, blah blah"
Did I ever say I wanted to me Mod/Admin No I simply posted a BR because you broke the rules.

-Insulting me
Show me proof I insulted you.

-Always making up new rules
What rules did I apparently make up then?

-JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
Why should I leave you alone you ruined my RP and broke the rules.

The animal rule.
Quote:[FL:RP] Blurr: Burnett you cannot be a animal on Fearless can you?
[FL:M] Burnett: No
[FL:M] Burnett: Not allowed
Don't try to argue with me you'll never win. Whatever, if I can't be a dog why isn't it in the rules? Huh, that's what I thought
Dooper Burnett said that it is NOT aloud so don't argue it is not up to me what goes into the rules. The evidence that I provided shows you break rule after rule. Do not reply now wait for the Admin to approve or decline this.
I am soooooooo sorry Blurr, it is not my fault nobody likes you. It your own attitude that is the fault. You know? Just don't be a d*ck and this kind of stuff won't happen. Okay? YOU caused me to break the rules that is no way that your going to become an admin that way. do you understand?
When it says "Do not reply" it means Do not reply. When did I ever say I wanted to become staff go ahead show me. I did not cause you to break the rules I told you that being a animal is against the rules and you told me to "Fuck Off" and then you threw a Molotov at my passive RP. I believe you are also lying in the courthouse saying I was insulting you and making up new rules.
So im protecting blurr in this case, Dooper came up to my food shop acting like a duck going ***Quack*** and he said in local ooc "1 quack is y" and i said " I dont think its allowed to be an animal" and he ran off.
Idiotic Swedish person over here.
I do signatures for free, Pm me.
Can we all just wait for a member off staff to decide on this BR.
Approved.

User banned for failRP, RPing as an animal molotoving passive RPs.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator