Ban Request on Fanump
Name of player: Fanump

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18351651

Time in GMT: Friday - July 4th - 2014 (14.30 gmt+3)

Server: v2d

Summary: I was being held a hostage inside a shop. The owner was blocking the door and wouldn't let me and another police officer get out. So I blow up the door and taze the guy who was blocking the door. I wake him up and leave. I got demoted for that. I went up to president's office with the guy that was with me inside the shop and the president's guard tied me up as I was a citizen. When I try to tell him what happened this happens

Evidence: [Image: VnOW0RY] (link : http://imgur.com/VnOW0RY )
I recieved multiple pm's that you randomly shot down a door and then tazed somebody randomly. After the demote you storm up to the top floor running passt my guards. I took it as a threat and ordered the arrest on you. If you wanted to talk about the demote, you should've pm'ed me.

By the way, you said you were being held hostage but still you pulled out a gun and tazed someone whilest being hostaged?
(07-04-2014, 11:54 AM)Fanump Wrote: I recieved multiple pm's that you randomly shot down a door and then tazed somebody randomly. After the demote you storm up to the top floor running passt my guards. I took it as a threat and ordered the arrest on you. If you wanted to talk about the demote, you should've pm'ed me.

By the way, you said you were being held hostage but still you pulled out a gun and tazed someone whilest being hostaged?

Not a "tied up hostage"... Also I didn't get past your guards. I went up with the guy that tazed me. The thing is that you demoted me without really knowing the reason. When you see someone blowing up a door and tazing someone its probably for a good reason and not random.
Tzi. You ran inside into our RP. With BOTH of your guns out. First off, that is FailRP because no-one runs into a shop with a gun out expect if you're robbing it. And if you was robbing it that's FailRP again. Then, myself and others told you to put your gun down. You did NOT comply. Then you thought it was a good idea to shotgun DOWN a door to get out. Firstly, no arrest/search warrant was present and secondly you shaved 20 HP off me from you using your shotgun. I would like to turn the ban request around and point this at Tzi as Fanup hasn't broken any rules while this person on the other hand. Has.
(07-04-2014, 04:10 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Tzi. You ran inside into our RP. With BOTH of your guns out. First off, that is FailRP because no-one runs into a shop with a gun out expect if you're robbing it. And if you was robbing it that's FailRP again. Then, myself and others told you to put your gun down. You did NOT comply. Then you thought it was a good idea to shotgun DOWN a door to get out. Firstly, no arrest/search warrant was present and secondly you shaved 20 HP off me from you using your shotgun. I would like to turn the ban request around and point this at Tzi as Fanup hasn't broken any rules while this person on the other hand. Has.

An SRU guy said in the Radio to all police officers to come for your shop. It looked like a raid. So I got inside with the gun out just like the other policeman did. For some reason I don't know, you wanted the other guy to apologize to you and that's why you locked and blocked the door and even after I shot the door you kept blocking the way so that's why I tazed you and woke you up a second later.
I see no reason why Fanump should be punished for just doing his job.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]