Ban Request on anonymous350
(07-04-2014, 04:26 AM)xFlash Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 04:22 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 04:13 AM)xFlash Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 04:04 AM)Anonymous350 Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 03:47 AM)xFlash Wrote: ok anonymous He talks about bring back hitler to life , and gassing some jwes
im a jew this is very Boiling to see someone talk like this,This is something that is very close to my heart " Holocaust " and to see someone oh Racism

Wait what?!?!? Responding to a Conversation is bringing back Hitler and the Holocaust? Also I like how you completely ignored the Conversation above.
Also the German RP has nothing to-do with Hitler nor the Holocaust.

[Image: RJo7TFX.png]

one word i have to tall you recism

I'm stating people always have to talk about it. I'm tired of people bringing up Hitler/Gassing of Jews whenever I do German RP. Also please read the Conversation above that I screenshotted. It's not racist.

ok you right but the admins need to do something abot the peaple how do that

[Image: 8cIQDh2.jpg]
He was responding to people relating the GermanRP to Hitler, saying how not everything with germanRP is about hitler. This is nonsense.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This, however, isn't a use of RP or participating in any conversation like that. Anonymous350 continuously cusses and uses racist remarks in OOC and then complains about other people breaking rules and other stupid incidents.

- Not involved. Warned. [FL] ZedsDead
I was there, and I never saw anything Anonymous said that was bad. All he remarked on was that he was sick and tired of it. Also, why is everyone posting on this thread? Only the people involved are to be posting.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I was there, and Anonymous had no racist intentions at all, it was a guy who changed character name to Joseph Stalin, and another to Adolf hitler, and that started a discussion, Anonymous simply asked why that always happens when he does the German roleplay as president.
(07-04-2014, 07:44 AM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: He was responding to people relating the GermanRP to Hitler, saying how not everything with germanRP is about hitler. This is nonsense.

(07-04-2014, 08:21 AM)Falcon Wrote: I was there, and I never saw anything Anonymous said that was bad. All he remarked on was that he was sick and tired of it. Also, why is everyone posting on this thread? Only the people involved are to be posting.

(07-04-2014, 09:42 AM)Greed^ Wrote: I was there, and Anonymous had no racist intentions at all, it was a guy who changed character name to Joseph Stalin, and another to Adolf hitler, and that started a discussion, Anonymous simply asked why that always happens when he does the German roleplay as president.

Thank you. The problem has been solved.
He was responding to an OOC conversation, and there were no racism.

Denied.