Ban Request on Avi3ator & FuzzyWuzzy
Thumbs Down 
Name of player: Avi3ator and FuzzyWuzzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32883937(Avi3ator) STEAM_0:1:51263346 (FuzzyWuzzy)

Time in GMT: 04:41 - GMT+1

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:
So, what happened was.
I was sitting in my squad car minding my own business untill this citizen by the name Bladet decided to start jumping on my car. He continued thus being warned and threatened with an arrest. Regardless of my warnings, he continued so I arrested him. Then as I got the warrant, these two 'ladies' showed up, telling me not to arrest him. (Note, they are all citizens)

After completing the arrest, Fuzzy pulled out a knife, completely ignoring the fact that I had an MP5 out(lowered) and the fact that there were 3 officers around me, watching the incident. As he pulled out the knife, Avi3ator contributed with an M3 Shotgun. Then out of no where they both start claiming that I am breaking FearRP thus the fact that I am standing completely still, trying to resolve the situation in a diplomatic way. I then take it to Out-Of-Character as I believe that they are breaking the rules by doing this. After discussing for a while and explaining to them that they are in the wrong, they completely ignore me and continues to tell me that I am breaking FearRP eventhough I still haven't moved.

They woulnd't tell me anything, not even why they were doing this. After standing there for a while, they put their weapons away and walk off like nothing had happened. (We arrested them as they left the scene.)

Oh, and this you are going to have to take my word for, Avi3ator started to play music through his microphone as we arrested him for threatening me with the M3 in public.

TL;DR, they attempted to 'hostage' me in public as citizens, for arresting their friend with sufficient reasons. I would like to see some action taken in this case, as I believe rules have been broken.

Slightly Out of relevance: This 'Gavella Family' has been doing nothing but encourage aggresive roleplay by acting up to cops in public with heavy firearms, based on nothing but triggerhappy- and powerhungry-ness. They are acting like they own the server just because they are 5 people or more. I would recommend keeping an eye on them in the future, rules are broken every fifth minute by them.

Evidence:

[Image: CDDF160C4FC33E6917E3C886C0BDBC2A5FE05825]

[Image: 1859146D48A4174AEC30B9C183839AACF0D84921]

[Image: 68BCD516523BA44D91A4C7CD21377C5213B8F5B8]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I can back this up, I was there as SRU was called, and they had Equalizer at gun/knife-point. I couldn't hear the conversation they had, but as they walked away, I arrested them, Avi3ator was micspamming "Let it Go" or something, and they both had broken FearRP as well. I have no evidence to back this, but this is my word on the subject.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
It's clear that both players were outnumbered and were Fail RP'ing by taking out guns and knifes around cops and in the middle of the street regardless of whether or not Fear RP was broken. I have no evidence of mic spam, nor of Failure to Fear RP, therefore I cannot ban them for that. Although, both players are blatantly Fail RP'ing and Fuzzy is also hostaging/threatening an officer because of an arrested friend, which is against the rules.

Final verdict:
Fuzzy - 1w : Ban for Fail RP and Random hostage (Cannot hostage/threaten because of an arrested friend)
Avi3ator - 3d : Fail RP

Approved.