Why'd you delete my thread?
...do you want to start something or not? Because I was being perfectly polite in my OP.
It wasn't deleted; it was moved to the admin section.

I don't really understand what the owners are doing, but all I know is I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything wrong.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-25-2010, 10:01 PM)Clown Wrote: ...do you want to start something or not? Because I was being perfectly polite in my OP.
The message is clear, one of the admins made a bad decision to ban VM players. Banning people because they are in another clan is bullshit, and I never gave any permission for it. And indeed Raffi, Clown didn't do anything wrong, but common that topic was completey messed up by some of our members and some of VM. It's now in the admin section where every admin can read it.

I made a topic in the admin section that I don't want that people get banned for the tags. This was already forbidden, but now it's even more. If admins do this again, they get demoted.

This won't happen in the future anymore, I apologize for the inconvenience this and your members has caused you. Let's hope we can stop the conflicts between our communities.

I don't want a flame war in here, if I see any messages that starts it, I'll close the thread. If you have any other problems (example: descriptions that might be similar) write me a PM, than we can change it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Sorry for replying that later didn't have time in the previous days.

My opinion on this is neutral, I don't have anything against VM players, I didn't have good experience on your server but anyways, other people might like it I don't.

I am judging VM players like everybody else but what I just don't like is VM players joining our server and then start bitching and flaming that we copied everything, that our players suck, our community would be shit and what else. I had to ban one of them in the end because he wouldn't stop after I gave him several warnings.

Just to say one thing, I am also giving warnings/kicks/bans to FL players who flame against VM on our server, which is I think totally fair.

Now something about "stealing ideas" or anything.

Applejack and CityRP have got the base gamemode and the same idea, of cours they look a bit similar, you can't just say we copied everything or stole your ideas. We have people suggesting things and you have people suggesting stuff in your community of course there will be some similar ideas, wherever they come from. I got the feeling that some VM players think that Applescript was the beginning of that script and any other script a bit similar to it is stolen or copied from it. This is not true in any way I think so I don't think we should be bitching about that.
Dare to think!