Ban Request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy
Ban Request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy

Name of player: Jeimos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701213

Time in GMT: around 6:00pm-7:00pm I think

Server: v2p

Summary: Mr.TB-Bundy here decided to propblock our base for some reason and just spammed props and stuff. I have all evidence in the pictures.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fag43344343...appid=4000 please browse through it, it should be organized.

if it's missing something please tell me.

EDIT: Admins please. just ban this guy, loads of people already posted a ban request on this guy, it's not for no reason.
As i played cityrp yesterday, i played till my computer (or server idk which of the 2) crashed, then i came back and my gate still was there, as i THOUGHT the door was mine, i assumed i was being random raided by Johnatan and [ITALIAWARRIORS] Henry, i blocked the door so i could start up bandicam and record them random raid me, which Henry admitted eventually, he told me in steam he didn't shoot anything inside what was mine ( I will post screenies if needed )_ I am not sure if it was a valid reason to propblock it for a second, but as he told me the pots were gone someone asked in ooc if i could remove the props, so i did, as i removed my gate aswell and left, hours later i changed to the job officer, i had someone telling me they had seen alot of weed pots inside a base as they were told to place them there in change for a little bit of money, i went over there, met Davidzano there, forgot his ig name, anyway i met him and told him to back off as he stood 2 steps away, i didn't take this serious as i tried to handcuff him, then i tried to pull out my handcuffs and immediatly handcuff him, but instead i took out my handcuffs i took out my tazer and clicked left mouse click so i tazed him by accident as he knows and as i said, then his friends (Corleones) which he appearently based with as rebel, came and cdmed me in front of his nose on purpose.
The entrance to our house was prop blocked by you, and the screenshots show it.
don't try to make unnecessary excuses.
(07-02-2014, 12:31 AM)davidzano555 Wrote: The entrance to our house was prop blocked by you, and the screenshots show it.

You don't even reply to what i posted, i said i was starting bandicam so i can proof Johnatan and [ITALIAWARRIORS] Henry random raided me, i was about to make a br till i saw it and someone asked me to remove it, i immediatly removed it when asked.
(07-02-2014, 09:27 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 12:31 AM)davidzano555 Wrote: The entrance to our house was prop blocked by you, and the screenshots show it.

You don't even reply to what i posted, i said i was starting bandicam so i can proof Johnatan and [ITALIAWARRIORS] Henry random raided me, i was about to make a br till i saw it and someone asked me to remove it, i immediatly removed it when asked.

The screen shots show you only erased them after I told you I took pictures, not after being asked to remove.

They show that you prop blocked our base, the exit and the entrance.

EVEN if it was your base and you left and came back and was there (Which is impossible after 5 mins or so) You can't prop block your entrance and exit (Why would you even do that?) it's a fail base.
as being a witness i can confirm TB-Bundy's statements are true.
(07-02-2014, 02:57 PM)davidzano555 Wrote:

The screen shots show you only erased them after I told you I took pictures, not after being asked to remove.

EVEN if it was your base and you left and came back and was there (Which is impossible after 5 mins or so) You can't prop block your entrance and exit (Why would you even do that?) it's a fail base.

As bluejack confirmed, i am right, the logs will prove once again, i did it as i said because of the starting video recording, i had to start the program so i blocked it a second, then someone else asked me to remove it as i did, you just also admitted to random raiding me.
(07-02-2014, 03:20 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 02:57 PM)davidzano555 Wrote:

As bluejack confirmed, i am right, the logs will prove once again, i did it as i said because of the starting video recording, i had to start the program so i blocked it a second, then someone else asked me to remove it as i did, you just also admitted to random raiding me.

I never raided you. logs can confirm that.

also nice job removing my counter-evidence from your thread.
Approved.