Ban Request on Quintrix
Name of player: Quintrix

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26847734

Time in GMT: 17:00 GMT +1

Server: V2D

Summary: I was playing on the server, was driving around in My Hummer, When suddenly i see a BMW in high speed, drifting around, now as i drive that BMW reappears at my location. In tunnel at Industrial, i see 2 Rebels. He drives one of them down, then he keeps speeding, he doesnt care if the player is "injured" And when Quintrix is being confronted by this, he simply replies with a "So its okay for him too break the rules?" Anyways. I know nothing about this Rebel player breaking NLR. But since Quintrix has 300+ Hours, and 2 RP Points. He should know better than that.

Not only that, when Sult4n asks me for a test drive in my Hummer (Cause he is buying one, or anything like that) I drive him too Industrial, so he can test drive it. When stepping out of my car, he asks me which is better "Mustang, or Hummer" And when im about too answer him completely, a car kills me instant. When i ask Sult4n who the player was, he answers "Quintrix" and confronts Quintrix, it was his 4CDM.

Evidence:

[Image: 2a92xye.jpg]

[Image: 14mxs40.jpg]

[Image: f53drl.jpg]

These Evidence are not enough for a ban, since it proves nothing. But logs will prove otherwise.

- Thanks for reviewing. I'll keep my eye on this Ban Request, for any questions by Admins.
Approved.