Ban request on 1stIR_Ssgt_Sharpe
Name of player: 1stIR_Ssgt_Sharpe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30033398

Time in GMT: around 11:12

Server: 2d

Summary: I escaped from prison due to the jail cells being opened, I then proceeded down to the lobby. Here I was caught in the elevator by 3 guys who were roleplaying as secret service. They then took me to an officer (1stIR_Ssgt_Sharpe) Who then pointed his gun at me at said that I should get into the elevator when it arrives. However 1stIR_Ssgt_Sharpe and the SRU EuanJ97 started talking. Since they didn't have a gun pointed at me a saw the opportunity to escape down into the garage. However they saw almost instantly and followed me down that with tazers yelling "Stop" and I then stopped. 1stIR_Ssgt_Sharpe then started saying "I'm so annoyed with you" and then shot me with an usp even though, that I stood perfectly still and waited for orders. This was a major fail rp since a cop would shoot an unarmed man after he had cought him. I was then tazed and yelled at by 1stIR_Ssgt_Sharpe until my time was up and I could get released.

Evidence:
Picture after I was shot without reason
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5801...C8F367142/

Also EuanJ97 can testify that it's true.

Hopefully this will be enough to do something about this player since I have heard many times how he have broken the rules on the server, though this is the first time I have experienced it personally.
Denied.

Evidence is not sufficient.