ADOBE MASTER COLLECTION
(06-30-2014, 07:57 AM)Adman Wrote: Holy shit would people actually pays thousands for software?

TIL

Exactly, I can just get today the adobe master collection and get it ready to use tomorrow without buying it, so, maybe selling here is not the best option since probably no one is going to buy it.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

(06-30-2014, 07:57 AM)Adman Wrote: Holy shit would people actually pays thousands for software?

TIL
If it's an entire package containing the very latest Adobe software, certainly.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Hornestly i do not believe that anyone in this community would buy software for 600$

but hey, what do i know.
(06-30-2014, 11:41 AM)Bowie R. Wrote: Hornestly i do not believe that anyone in this community would buy software for 600$

but hey, what do i know.

Most people in this community probably are between 11-18 (of course there are people younger and older, just saying what MOST people age's are).
Unless they are rich in real life, they will not buy it.
But well... That is your problem not mine, so if you want to give it a shot in Fearless, I think Soul doesn't mind, but you should find other kind of forums where most people's age are older, maybe people that do not know how to crack a software.
Here, almost everyone, if not everyone, knows how to get a game/software for free.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

http://www.itsupplystation.com/product.a...7Aod9UwAvg

You can get it a lot cheaper than $2600 as well. Not to mention I believe Creative Cloud is the latest Adobe software and it requires a monthly payment subscription to even use it.
If it's licensed for use of your work then doesn't it have to be activated on a licensing server on your workplace's domain?
Or doesn't your workplace have record of where they're activated?

TIL

I know of one company that buys some very specific software for their industry for over £15,000 per license.
You won't find many people who will pay this much unless they're serious about selling their work.

As this license is being sold to someone outside of the company Fillehh works for, I'd imagine that it's practically worthless and could cause legal issues later on if the work is distributed (for both the buyer and fillehh).
Did you specifically ask if you could give it to someone else Fillehh?
Ever heard of μTorrent?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASVz69L7W3hLQRBhmurG...t2CUwFs2OP]