Zrman banned for stepping on admin
Heart 
[b]Your name: (Steam friends name) Zrman2012

[b]Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)50424

[b]Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Venom

[b]Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) I was in a patrol car with a other officer when we saw a road block my friend saw it and continued driving he hit a car witch hit him and injured him we called for a paramedic i was then moving when i accidently walked over him. I am sorry for doing so as i was not aware that steping on someone would die over this.

[b]Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Em there was a other guy involved in killing him but i dont remember his name

[b]Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I think i should be unbanned as i think walking over someone is not a ban i have played on the server for 8 and a half hrs and would love to continue playing. I am a past admin from a past DarkRP server CivilGamers witch was once 3rd in the world. The reason why i would like to continue playing is due to i love heavy RP and this is the only server witch gives me that.

I am very sorry for what i have done i will try not to do it again.
How does playing for 8 years and being a admin have anything to do with this? You walked right up to my injured body and stepped on me.
Well i though i would just add that (has nothing to do with it). And your completely right i did step on you and i am sorry for that.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Venom

He is trying to say he was an admin on a DarkRP server which he used to play on called CivilGamers, So he wasn't trying to minge, I think he was trying to say he only has 8 hours as he did not know what he did not know what he was doing.

Not involved, warned
Exactly ^^
Denied.