Fearless Home Page Concept
Photo 
Since Fearless doesn't have a home page per say I decided to create a quick concept for fun with a redesigned logo and look. Do to lack of gmod images from in-game I'd swap some of them out as needed. This is just a rough draft, I do have some future ideas of adding additional bits so I'll concept updated as I create it. A fully scripted page would feature changing backgrounds and css animations.

Hope you like it!

[Image: 9Reu8.png]

Direct link: http://puu.sh/9Reu8.png
The following 11 users Like Noble's post:
  • Burnett, GeorgeTheBoy, Sgtbender2000, Blurr, mgdwszx, Ivan Tempski, Ms. Mudpie, NotSep, James_Gaff, Chumps, Duane
Good job, I like it.
I like tge design but I dislike the idea. This is not a website, as such, but a forum. Theres no need for a front page but I do like the design and creativity put into this.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Floodify
Looks very well presented and very professional!
Sexy page. Did you get my pm by the way, or have I sent it to the wrong person?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I love it!!! Cheese
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I'm down with the idea of having a home page. I don't think the ban page should have a big shiny button though.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I like the idea , made one picture too Wink
[Image: 40258b198c.jpg]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Well done. I support the idea for a Home page, but at the same time.. Jamster has a point.

(06-30-2014, 10:14 PM)Jamster Wrote: This is not a website, as such, but a forum. Theres no need for a front page but I do like the design and creativity put into this.