I'm genuinely scared
Whilst looking through my feed on Facebook, I find this video, which had been shared by one of my friends. Curious to see more, I watched the video and was not only shocked, but actually quite frightened.

What is it about?

The video is about a thirteen year old boy who obviously enjoys acting like a girl and wearing make-up(who doesn't, gawd!) The boy however, actually goes on to be a pretty convincing girl - I would of been fooled if I hadn't seen the before-video prior to the after-video.

What do you think about the video?

TL:DR; Guy likes make-up, looks like girl

VIDEO
Hi.
We'll some people are just born as the wrong sex.

Referring to the video, honestly it's a job well done to him. He did indeed look like a female and could Easley trick me into the knowledge of him being a female. I am not scared because of this, since I already knew that make up could change anything to look like the opposite or something else.

When he gets older he can be good in trick and treating Wink
Transvestism is a valid thing that is socially acceptable these days
Good for them to have the confidence to post it on FB!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • GRiiM
If im honest, all things aside, he (she?) has a promising career in make up and that area. And, to e honest, I fouf him pretty cute as a girl...

(mobile post)
I think I came across in the wrong way. I meant scary as in how convincing it is, not the fact that he enjoys to be a girl.
Hi.
The following 1 user Likes builderboy123's post:
  • Barkles
I had to keep reminding myself this was a male. Very convincing...
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • James_Gaff
First manchick that looks like a girl.
I doubt that he will be able to retain such a feminine look as he grows up,he should abuse his gift while he can