Name of player:
96enri69
Zimmerman

SteamID:
96enri69 STEAM_0:1:48707558
Zimmerman STEAM_0:0:16515395

Time in GMT: 4:00 around that time maybe a bit before

Server: 33x

Summary: Random raid their reason was that they didn't like the policy, which isn't a vaild reason and their other reason was the high tax which was 10% at the time, even though high tax isn't a good reason to raid, the other guy was being racist acting like a terrorist which is racist to me cause I am Arabian, also racism isn't allowed, and Terrorist RP isn't allowed, he was also demanding money.

Evidence: (Make sure you read the chat)

I've asked the pres to take screenshots of her laws :
[Image: 2VYWBRQ.jpg]
[Image: 6HaEyag.jpg]
[Image: 0ky2t6A.jpg]
I am ZImmerman, To clarify the rules for rebels:

When you are in a gang, you still can't kill a person without a RP reason.
When you are in the same team, don't kill your team members and don't steal from them.
Don't throw molotovs without an RP reason.
Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes - get good reasons first. Even then, violence must always be a last resort.
Do not base at spawn points. This causes NLR breakage.
Follow the roleplay canon of your job. Rebels are poor and cannot afford expensive cars or bases, just as the Corleones don't go around mugging people.

The Raid rules do not specify that there has to be a "specific" reason. It only says a good reason, for this it was a good reason. They built a wall in the nexus and excluded everyone. Threatening death if we crossed a red line and in the rules the line is supposed to be the desk, not right next to the door.

Also, i cannot speak for the other person raiding with me, he was only a civilian and was not part of the rebels so i dont know what he was doing. But i made zero racist comments during the raid as u can see from the video.

So this comes down to a ban request for a random raid (which I felt according to the rules was a perfectly acceptable reason to raid) most likely because he was upset that he was the first to die, and not by plan, he was just the first person with a gun that we contacted.

Please see image of said wall: http://imgur.com/IXGkOh6 (also against the rules)
[Image: IXGkOh6]

So in short, i feel that i have done nothing wrong. I have close to 30 hours of game time logged and have never had an issue, never been kicked or banned until now when someone is unhappy with the reasons for a raid. This person broke RP and NLR because he was so upset about our reasons for raid.

If by chance i have done wrong and i need a better reason for a raid, then i will learn from this, but i dont feel it justifies a ban.

Thanks

(06-30-2014, 03:45 AM)themoose Wrote: I am ZImmerman, To clarify the rules for rebels:

When you are in a gang, you still can't kill a person without a RP reason.
When you are in the same team, don't kill your team members and don't steal from them.
Don't throw molotovs without an RP reason.
Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes - get good reasons first. Even then, violence must always be a last resort.
Do not base at spawn points. This causes NLR breakage.
Follow the roleplay canon of your job. Rebels are poor and cannot afford expensive cars or bases, just as the Corleones don't go around mugging people.

The Raid rules do not specify that there has to be a "specific" reason. It only says a good reason, for this it was a good reason. They built a wall in the nexus and excluded everyone. Threatening death if we crossed a red line and in the rules the line is supposed to be the desk, not right next to the door.

Also, i cannot speak for the other person raiding with me, he was only a civilian and was not part of the rebels so i dont know what he was doing. But i made zero racist comments during the raid as u can see from the video.

So this comes down to a ban request for a random raid (which I felt according to the rules was a perfectly acceptable reason to raid) most likely because he was upset that he was the first to die, and not by plan, he was just the first person with a gun that we contacted.

Please see image of said wall: http://imgur.com/IXGkOh6 (also against the rules)
[Image: IXGkOh6]

So in short, i feel that i have done nothing wrong. I have close to 30 hours of game time logged and have never had an issue, never been kicked or banned until now when someone is unhappy with the reasons for a raid. This person broke RP and NLR because he was so upset about our reasons for raid.

If by chance i have done wrong and i need a better reason for a raid, then i will learn from this, but i dont feel it justifies a ban.

Thanks

On top of all of this, by crossing the line? yea that gets you 15 mins arrested. how is that fair? please see picture.: http://imgur.com/sB9AgIH
Among the civilians and other being forced out of the nexus, government employees were not allowed in either.
(06-30-2014, 03:45 AM)themoose Wrote: They built a wall in the nexus and excluded everyone. Threatening death if we crossed a red line and in the rules the line is supposed to be the desk, not right next to the door.

It was NOT threatening death, it was a line that if anyone passed it'll count as trespassing and will get arrested as you can read from the note. and I only came back down to ask why your are raiding. cause I've already asked to many times in OOC chat and didn't get a reply. as you could see from the picture that it was not Threatening death

I am sure that that president([FL:RP] turtlewithmustache^-^) didn't arrest someone for that long, and the admins could check the logs for that
goverment employees were allowed, but I only told a fireman to go and try to find some fire somewhere else other than sitting in the nexus with the SRU.

[Image: 2Nfw5yh.jpg]
(06-30-2014, 04:08 AM)Raptor Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 03:45 AM)themoose Wrote: They built a wall in the nexus and excluded everyone. Threatening death if we crossed a red line and in the rules the line is supposed to be the desk, not right next to the door.

It was NOT threatening death, it was a line that if anyone passed it'll count as trespassing and will get arrested as you can read from the note. and I only came back down to ask why your are raiding. cause I've already asked to many times in OOC chat and didn't get a reply. as you could see from the picture that it was not Threatening death

[Image: 2Nfw5yh.jpg]

I didnt say it was threatening death. I said you and your officers were. Aside from that lets discuss the line thats against the rules to begin with
Quote:I didnt say it was threatening death. I said you and your officers were. Aside from that lets discuss the line thats against the rules to begin with

It is allowed, and loads of people do it. because its not a KOS line which is a Kill On Sight line. that isn't allowed but we didn't use that.
(06-30-2014, 04:20 AM)Raptor Wrote:
Quote:I didnt say it was threatening death. I said you and your officers were. Aside from that lets discuss the line thats against the rules to begin with

It is allowed, and loads of people do it. because its not a KOS line which is a Kill On Sight line. that isn't allowed but we didn't use that.

look, the rules state that beyond the desk is off limits to non nexus employees. you made a barrier that extended that
Quote:look, the rules state that beyond the desk is off limits to non nexus employees. you made a barrier that extended that

What rule states that?, still isn't a good reason to raid. and I didn't understand what you just said.
Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules. ~ http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

And don't forget to follow the perma laws:

Non-officials are not allowed to pass the Nexus desk, if you do, you may be arrested or shot if identified as hostile.
Non-officials are only allowed in the Nexus when they have an appointment with the President.

http://fearlessrp.net/derma/laws.html

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (96enri69, STEAM_0:1:48707558) and (Zimmerman, STEAM_0:0:16515395 ) was found violating the rules .
Blacklist will be applied for 4h.

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team