Havent got my donator title on forum yet.
I havent got my donator title on forum yet and ive been waiting for about 3-4 days and I sent a message to an admin about 3 days ago via form PM but no answer.

please can I get my donator title?

thanks - fox.
[Image: source.gif]
Just wait omg -.-'

So many people that dont know what waiting is...
Do you think whining about it is going to help?
You sent a PM, and that is what you have to do.
WHINING will not get you anyware, for fucks sake.
These threads are so stupid. Whats the rush to get it?
4 days is not long enough to kill you.
(08-09-2011, 02:40 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Do you think whining about it is going to help?

It was a part of the donator package that I bought and im sure if I hadnt of made this thread I wouldnt get it.
Well I understand you Legendary :-)

My only advise would be to ask an admin before you are donating, if he/she/whatever has the time to make you donator atm. Then you're sure that they will make you donatorz Cheese
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • The Crack Fox
(08-09-2011, 02:42 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 02:40 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Do you think whining about it is going to help?

It was a part of the donator package that I bought and im sure if I hadnt of made this thread I wouldnt get it.

You know that is just a touching story.
You do realize, I believe Soul is on holiday and aside from that has an entire server (ACTUALLY 2) to manage? How about instead of making the thread you just talk to ONE admin
(08-09-2011, 03:03 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote:
(08-09-2011, 02:42 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote:

You know that is just a touching story.
You do realize, I believe Soul is on holiday and aside from that has an entire server (ACTUALLY 2) to manage? How about instead of making the thread you just talk to ONE admin

And how would I do that?.

They dont respond on PM, and if I invite them to be my friend of steam, they dont accept.
Chill people...

Just PM soul on the forums Smile He's on holiday atm, but he still checks the forums pretty regularly Smile Soul's the only one who can update it - so message him on the forums and he'll sort it ASAP Smile
You have to pm soul on the forum to get the donator title.