Unknown Bug / Car bug
Title of Bug: It's a... Erm... I don't know. We can say Unkown bug, watch the video to see it. / Car bug.

Description: After 45 minutes, my base is done, so I decide to hop into my new supra and go see the president.
Up to then, all normal, but when I was going to speak with him, I don't know what the f*ck happened, but I couldn't do anything in my screen so I shut down Garry's Mod and reconnected.
My props were gone, but my doors/contra was still there but to make this worse, a second bug appears, the "Car bug", which when I tried spawn my Supra it said "You already have a vehicle in use", so I remembered I parked it next to the nexus and guess what, IT WAS STILL THERE!
I tried un-locking it, but nothing, it was like the vehicle wasn't mine (but it was).
I couldn't even fuel it / despawn it so whatever the other bug was, it f*cked up my car really bad.
I can probably fix this by joining another server or wait for an admin, which is what I am going to do and hopefully fix this bug.
I would love if you could find out why this two bugs happen and manage to fix them.

Video: (The video was placed a bit earlier then what happened just to make sure it wasn't something I did before.

Kind regards,
DooZ

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The video isn't working but this bug got reported earlier and it seems like this isn't occuring anymore. (Unless the gamemode itself is having issues due to a broken update, ...)

Moved.