Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Evanswachtz

Your ban ID: 50327

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: 'Purposely killing himself'

Involved: Some police and citizens.

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because there was no way around the fire and the server was really laggy, so I jumped on top of the car and by then the fire had already killed me. [The lag did make me stuck on top of the car]

I did not try to kill my self, I promise.
You jumped ontop of a burning car (I dont even know why someone would even do that), There was plenty of space to go around it and even if the server lags a little it's not enough to get someone stuck in place.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(06-28-2014, 06:41 PM)Flame Wrote: You jumped ontop of a burning car (I dont even know why someone would even do that), There was plenty of space to go around it and even if the server lags a little it's not enough to get someone stuck in place.

I did get stuck, and there was no way around the flames?
You were at the bank of america, the car was in the alleyway between the Bank and BP.

It's not like you had to dodge the car or something and could of simply just walked around it or even went around the back of the bank, Instead you decided that it would be the best to jump ontop of a burning car?
(06-28-2014, 06:54 PM)Flame Wrote: You were at the bank of america, the car was in the alleyway between the Bank and BP.

It's not like you had to dodge the car or something and could of simply just walked around it or even went around the back of the bank, Instead you decided that it would be the best to jump ontop of a burning car?

My ping was high, laggy it was. Trust me, I'm not angry at you or anything but I did lag.
I was also a bit confused at the moment, so I didn't get the chance to fully think if it was the right thing to take that way or another.

I apologize if I broke the rules.
I dind't get the chance to think, because I was frustrated.
I know I can't apologize on that, but it's the only thing I can say, thanks for your kindness.

Kind regards - Evanswacthz
Well, it was minor so im going to lower it.

Next time dont let frustation take over.