Have Mercy
Your name: Caspa Shakur

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30281009

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: Four Days & ½

Reason for the ban: Abusing ammo bug, randomly tranqing

Why we should unban you: Ive been playing on the server for 4-5 days now, my played time is about 35hrs, I used to play back in 09' too, I wasnt aware it was a bug and I really wasnt aware it was bannable, I really have nothing else to do when im banned and I am extremely sorry for what ive done and ive learnt my lesson, sometimes my immature side of me gets to me I guess, But I can promise and assure you it wont happen again, I just donated 25 USD for the donator pack about a day ago too, I also got 2 friends on the server called grub and nixon that I play with and ive refered two of my other friends...It would be a massive loss if I couldnt play with them on your server....I didnt know I would get banned, if I did I wouldnt have done it at all and I am extremely sorry for what ive done and ive learnt my lesson, sometimes my immature side gets to me, But I can promise and assure you it wont happen ever again, I have been looking for a good server got a good few weeks now and now that ive found one that I actually look forward to playing im already banned ,as I said im really sorry and I know ive done terrible things but everyone diserves a second chance right?
[Image: source.gif]
I also dont understand that a guy that made his thread just after me got immediate admin response for tranqing 1-2 guys, RDMing and random roping when I just used a small bug in the system to get three darts(that I didnt know was bannable and I am really sorry for that) and I put 4 people to sleep for about 15s and I get about a five day ban when he gets a 1 day ban.
[Image: source.gif]
I've played with legendary fox before and I can confirm that he did not know that the ammo bug was bannable, and it seems he has learned his lesson.
I hope to see you in game sometime soon bro.
Quack don't post here.
And randomly tranqing and abusing ammo bug is an obvious rulebreak, use this time to learn the rules rather than spamming threads and pm'ing me constantly.