Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC
What Noda said is fully understood, you kept flaming against our RP, what on earth are you expecting? Take the advice and shut up. You insulted our RP and our RP ability, which we do not appreciate at all.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
[Image: 8TvIKNM.jpg]

As I said, you were denouncing our RP which we spent a fair amount of time orgainsing.
After being asked to stop posting your opinion because it was causing flame in OOC, you continued with Smart Alec comments such as:

[Image: WNQgmrX.jpg]
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(06-28-2014, 03:51 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Act0r decided to post his opinion in OOC(He is allowed to post this) our concern was that his opinion, that he stated publicly, was to denounce our RP.
After being asked to stop by many people, he continued to insult the Car Show RP and caused a fair amount of flame in the OOC chat.

Many people began to lose their temper in some cases, but only because of the constant hate we were receiving.

You should've concentrated about your RP instead of what was going on in the OOC chat. That would help ...

You should let one talk for you, not the entire RP.
Act0r has the right to his own opinion, you called it bad then you started mocking our RP for no reason that we spent time on sorry we can't make it perfect for you. Keep you own opinion to your self next time.
(06-28-2014, 04:26 PM)actor Wrote:
(06-28-2014, 03:51 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Act0r decided to post his opinion in OOC(He is allowed to post this) our concern was that his opinion, that he stated publicly, was to denounce our RP.
After being asked to stop by many people, he continued to insult the Car Show RP and caused a fair amount of flame in the OOC chat.

Many people began to lose their temper in some cases, but only because of the constant hate we were receiving.

You should've concentrated about your RP instead of what was going on in the OOC chat. That would help ...

You should let one talk for you, not the entire RP.

Am I reading this? You're telling me how to react after you insult me in public chat. I was concentrating on the RP, and I just so happened to see your smart alec and insulting comments which I and many others asked you to stop posting, yet you ignored our requests.
I admit I lost my temper with you, but we took a long time to set that RP up, with several people trying to shoot at us or break in, and game crashes happening. When time and effort is put into something, the people doing it really do not like to have what they worked on called boring and the worst RP fearless has seen. We kept trying to tell you to stop and yet you continued to insult all of us and the event.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(06-28-2014, 04:55 PM)Noda Wrote: I admit I lost my temper with you, but we took a long time to set that RP up, with several people trying to shoot at us or break in, and game crashes happening. When time and effort is put into something, the people doing it really do not like to have what they worked on called boring and the worst RP fearless has seen. We kept trying to tell you to stop and yet you continued to insult all of us and the event.

Good that you admit your failures, you didnt tell me too stop. You asked if there was a Reason, for me saying it was boring. My Reason was that it was my opinion, When you suddenly started too flame. ALL of you..

(06-28-2014, 04:23 PM)Wood Wrote: What Noda said is fully understood, you kept flaming against our RP, what on earth are you expecting? Take the advice and shut up. You insulted our RP and our RP ability, which we do not appreciate at all.

If its on your retarded Way, Then my opinion is my opinion, if you dont Like it ignore it. Cause WHO are you to tell me too shut up my opinion.

(06-28-2014, 04:28 PM)Blurr Wrote: Act0r has the right to his own opinion, you called it bad then you started mocking our RP for no reason that we spent time on sorry we can't make it perfect for you. Keep you own opinion to your self next time.

Thats not your decision, nor do you decide What i keep for myself or dont, opinions is free too share, whether its negative or positive.
Bad language would on that case be something i Should keep for myself..

(06-28-2014, 04:22 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Don't you just love it when the person you're arguing against gives you evidence against themselves? IF you look in the last screenshot you can sean on the top Actor antagonising Blurr by saying that Blurrs reply is 10mins which is only said to annoy blurr and would have no other reason for being said.

(06-28-2014, 04:08 PM)actor Wrote: "We'd denied Act0r from entering our RP after him trying to force his way in, so he decided to take it to OOC and constantly make insults about our RP, creating a flamewar in the OOC. We asked him a number of times to stop but even then he kept coming back to make more insults over the public OOC, then even decided to talk about our RP abilities and even tried to say Nacreas was pretending to be a admin."

- First of all, you never "Denied" me from your RP. I was in your building and i saw your Roleplay.

I stated my opinion, and just wrote following:

"In my opinion, the Car show is boring"

- 1 or 2 Agreed on this, and you started flaming me, for my opinion.

However my statement never told you too stop. But put a bit more energy in your RP.
As in this you should've acted more grown up than me, which you didnt. I lost my respect for your replies.
Especially Noda & Wood.

Heres some evidence of your reply too me.

http://i.imgur.com/yXK9c48.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MhGcXvG.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2hgtvns.png

So what, theres nothing too hide is there??
Quote:Good that you admit your failures, you didnt tell me too stop.

[Image: Kwitk5x.png]

You were told to stop. You were told it was insulting us and how we felt about your opinions. At which point you should have realised by then that we weren't feeling too great about what you were saying by applying some common sense and yet you continued.

Quote:That's not your decision, nor do you decide What i keep for myself or don't, opinions is free too share, whether its negative or positive.

Your opinion is your opinion, does not mean you can broadcast it in OOC, especially when you have FULL intention to cause flame/hate by insulting a group of people in OOC.

Quote:If its on your retarded Way, Then my opinion is my opinion, if you don't Like it ignore it. Cause WHO are you to tell me too shut up my opinion.

And what, you want us to sit there and take shit from you? Cause WHO are you to talk shit about us.
(06-28-2014, 05:57 PM)Nacreas Wrote:
Quote:Good that you admit your failures, you didnt tell me too stop.

[Image: Kwitk5x.png]

You were told to stop. You were told it was insulting us and how we felt about your opinions. At which point you should have realised by then that we weren't feeling too great about what you were saying by applying some common sense and yet you continued.

Quote:That's not your decision, nor do you decide What i keep for myself or don't, opinions is free too share, whether its negative or positive.

Your opinion is your opinion, does not mean you can broadcast it in OOC, especially when you have FULL intention to cause flame/hate by insulting a group of people in OOC.

Quote:If its on your retarded Way, Then my opinion is my opinion, if you don't Like it ignore it. Cause WHO are you to tell me too shut up my opinion.

And what, you want us to sit there and take shit from you? Cause WHO are you to talk shit about us.

I never "talked" shit about you. So stop hanging on that subject.

You're the only one who actually asked me too stop. But i didnt see that, since the others were flaming me.

And you didnt know my intention did you? So stop telling ME that "MY INTENTION" was too flame. It wasn't.
I was part of this discussion as well for a short time (luckily) and this is how i see it.

Act0r stated his opinion on the RP, he didnt like it because he found it boring. Well that's his opinion and he has the right to state that. Ofcourse the owners of the RP disagreed with that and commented their own opinion, causing the flamewar. I disagree on the fact that only act0r is to blame here, because several people were adding fuel to this flamewar.
Act0r did indeed continue with the insults long after this discussion was over, but so did a few other members (who were part of the carshow RP)