[Unofficial] Armium Services
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dermy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31701000

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Just over 900

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: Six

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I want put my skills in combat to use for a company. You dont use it, you lose it.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 6/7

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

In-Character information:

Name?: Nigel

Surname?: Powers

Age?: 34

Any previous jobs?: I worked for Shayetet 13: Head of Security, Slyfox Security: Head of Security.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I was born in Ireland and was orphaned by a car bomb that killed my parents, that was meant for someone else. From then ive trained my whole life in combat expertise. Ranging in every style of combat. CQB, Sniping, Vehicles you name it. I have always tried to use the expertise to stop anyone to suffer as my parents did.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders|Espionage): Security Preferably, but I'm a decent builder.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Stated Previously. Yes. Alot.
(07-24-2014, 05:28 PM)Dermy Wrote: Out of Character information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dermy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31701000

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Just over 900

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: Six

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I want put my skills in combat to use for a company. You dont use it, you lose it.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 6/7

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

Name?: Nigel

Surname?: Powers

Age?: 34

Any previous jobs?: I worked for Shayetet 13: Head of Security, Slyfox Security: Head of Security.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I was born in Ireland and was orphaned by a car bomb that killed my parents, that was meant for someone else. From then ive trained my whole life in combat expertise. Ranging in every style of combat. CQB, Sniping, Vehicles you name it. I have always tried to use the expertise to stop anyone to suffer as my parents did.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders|Espionage): Security Preferably, but I'm a decent builder.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Stated Previously. Yes. Alot.

Hello Nigel Powers.

I've read your application about joining the Security Division.
This division, requires patientence, knowing the different stances (Defensive Stance) - (Offensive Stance) It requires that you respect whatever the General / Corporal tells you to do, without any questions.

I'll have an Interview with you, next time I see you in the City!

Sincerly General Prince.

EDIT: I've been fixing some grammar on this reply.

Steam Name: willrogerson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57092673

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 521

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 1

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I am applying for Armium services because I believe I have not had the proper chance to prove myself to the fearless community since I have been in the wrong clans at the wrong times, therefore I am applying for Armium because I like your style of roleplay, I want to use my set of skills to benefit the clan, I want to progress and make good friends along the way.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 10

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: London Timezone (GMT)

Name?: William

Surname?: Rogerson

Age?: 35

Any previous jobs?: I have worked in a security firm called the Arvind Alliance as a security guard and have also had many self-employed job for example Armoured transport for the Higher class citizens and much more.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well my name Is William Rogerson I was born in EvoCity on the 15th of October 1979. At a young age I was always interested in planning thins and missions so as I grew older this became my passion. And that is when I became self employed as a security contractor which I persisted with for many years until I was to be honest bored due to the lack of customers. And now im here applying for one of the best organisations going trying to get back into my passion.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders|Espionage): Espionage

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Only from my self employed job but I have many skills which will help me with this job, If i get accepted that is.
(07-24-2014, 08:03 PM)willrogerson Wrote: Out of Character information:

Steam Name: willrogerson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57092673

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 521

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 1

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I am applying for Armium services because I believe I have not had the proper chance to prove myself to the fearless community since I have been in the wrong clans at the wrong times, therefore I am applying for Armium because I like your style of roleplay, I want to use my set of skills to benefit the clan, I want to progress and make good friends along the way.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 10

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: London Timezone (GMT)

Name?: William

Surname?: Rogerson

Age?: 35

Any previous jobs?: I have worked in a security firm called the Arvind Alliance as a security guard and have also had many self-employed job for example Armoured transport for the Higher class citizens and much more.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well my name Is William Rogerson I was born in EvoCity on the 15th of October 1979. At a young age I was always interested in planning thins and missions so as I grew older this became my passion. And that is when I became self employed as a security contractor which I persisted with for many years until I was to be honest bored due to the lack of customers. And now im here applying for one of the best organisations going trying to get back into my passion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Only from my self employed job but I have many skills which will help me with this job, If i get accepted that is.

Hello willrogerson.

I've been noticing you in the Server, but not in any positive ways.
Im sure I'll speak for the entire Armium saying:

You've been acting with hatred towards Armium up to more than once.
Because we denied you when you asked first time.

Not only that, Luchesse Family which was your clan, had/has a bad reputation amonst the clans and the players.

when raiding the "Luchesse Family" (Your early Clan) I noticed that you guys kept talking OOC, like we did something wrong, which annoyed quite a few of us, and was forgetting about the RP.
When I got enough of the OOC talk, and wanted to turn it to serious RP, Instead of the OOC talk the entire time. I shot your "Consigliere"
I noticed you were RP'ing, after that but you mixed to much OOC into it once again.
I'll give you the chance to improve your actings in Armium, since there has been alot of problems with you.

"I AND ARMIUM DO NOT TOLERATE SPEAKING DISRESPECTFUL TO THE MEMBERS."

WE EXPECT THAT YOU FOLLOW ORDERS GIVEN BY ANY HIGHER RANKS

WE DONT WANT ANY COMPLAINMENTS ABOUT YOU.

If this will be followed while being in the clan for quite some time, The Espionage Division Leader might Promote you.

Armium are here to give chances, I'll accept you for the moment.
Do not make me regret that I did this.

Welcome to the Espionage division.

You'll be one of the Operatives.

Sincerly General Prince.
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • Ivan Tempski

Steam Name: Macklemore

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 453

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 2

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: I'm looking for a professional clan to join to RP with and also enjoy working with other as well.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 9

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+0

Name?: Ryō

Surname?: Suzukaze

Age?: 27

Any previous jobs?: Private Military Contractor, Bank Employee.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Japan in March, 1986. Raised just by mum. My father died of cancer a couple of years later when I was born. I moved to America when I was 22, I joined the U.S Armed Forces 7 months later. I was sent to Afghanistan to serve my first tour. After the tour, I left the Army and head to EvoCity to find a new life and a new start.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders|Espionage): Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I've done alot of Security RPs and also been in alot of passiveRP as a security guard, for example International Affairs etc, Bouncer for a club.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Commanderbro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 502 hours. Around there

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Well i need some action

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT + 2:00

Name?: Paul Patrick

Surname?: Jackson

Age?: 26

Any previous jobs?: Ex-Soldier

Tell us a bit about yourself: |Agressive|Russian aloud|Russian|Ex-Soldier|Criminal|Middle|Strong|Lot of tattoos|Good driver|Teamwork|Black hairs|Brave|Clever|Smart|Honest|Love guns|Quiet|Murder|Assasin|Serious|Tidy|Wise|

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, i have a lot of experiences with guns like sniper rifles and shotguns, also with other guns. I was in military so i am trained already and prepared for more action.
Clan Closed

As of 08/04/14 Armium Services is closed, declared by the owner. If you wish to re-open the clan, contact me via PM.

Floodify
Clan Officer